Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #211
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Caramel is EXCITED to go and see "indiana jones, kingdom of the crystal skull". so excited, she decided to dress like indy! i thought i got it pretty close. and she is trying to get the ancient chilly pepper from the kingdom of edible things.
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- sodapop907 added 5 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. theres that so that you can see it better

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-28-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 PM   #212
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

i will post in a sec
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #213
sodapop907

wikylo, did you judge kaykats entry pic? if not, thats the pic she's using, and its "wierd" cuz even rosie admits that fortune telling is a little wierd
Old 05-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #214
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Right now, Natasha feels just like her sista, Darby! lolz

MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 05-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #215
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Here is Penny, she feels like a princess as she sleeps in her royal room!!!! I tell her that the crown she is wearing is the Crown of Wonder because the real Crown of Wonder is on my lion. If it was on her it woud swallow her whole!!!! She luvs the ruby slippers on her feet and the wears the only dress that matches the shoes. She wishes she had kinzstyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #216
SuperJ5678
Webkinz :)

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

♪ Can wikylo judge now?
amazon is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:59 PM   #217
sodapop907

no. there r WAY more.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #218
SuperJ5678

But I thought that dazyandoreo was the last one??????????????????????????????????????????????
amazon is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #219
sodapop907

no one got eliminated so there were still 25 people to put in their entries. but i dont know how many people have posted
Old 05-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #220
SuperJ5678

Oh, so they already judged!?!?!?

---------- amazon added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I didn't see the results! And wikylo, sorry, I will try to match more

---------- amazon added 10 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Okay, well I got the pick of Joanne. She is feeling very summerful (is that EVEN a word, you know what I mean). She is hoping to find a special man at the beach. Wish her luck.

P.S. I tried matching a bit more.

PP.S I saw on the thread that someone (I forget who) said to put in your own tag to the thread. I did it and mine is joanne♥amazon. Just incase you are wondering what that was from.

I hope that is the right pic!

Last edited by amazon; 05-28-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
amazon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz