Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #1801
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

WOOHOO! YAY Everybody did wonderfullicious! Congratz to all of you! Wow wow wow hmm now who shall I enter for season 7? Betty is too busy. Brandi, Ginger, Lucille, and Daisy have openings.....or do I want to use an entirely different model NEVER USED BEFORE? Hmmm, Brandi HAS won a contest before.. Lucille is pending 2. Ginger is on her first, so far so good. Daisy is in her first, no judging yet. hmmsies....I think Brandi because all of my kinzstyle looks good on her and she is more sucsessful than the others. So yep see yall there with Brandi!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 06:18 PM   #1802
jet3461
Webkinz :)

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Yeah... we want season 7!

xD
Elephant is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #1803
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

*bangs fists on table* I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT-

Ugg texy what is you banginging at?

I WANT SEASON 7 GOSH DARNIT!

I want a new bow tie TEXXY PUHLEEZ!

*glares at Fred* No way, hos`e. I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT SEASON 7!

lol
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #1804
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
*bangs fists on table* I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT-

Ugg texy what is you banginging at?

I WANT SEASON 7 GOSH DARNIT!

I want a new bow tie TEXXY PUHLEEZ!

*glares at Fred* No way, hos`e. I WANT SEASON 7, I WANT SEASON 7!

lol
-gives fred new bow tie-

There.

xD
Elephant is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #1805
Gift Guru

YAYS! Thankyou Elliephant!

Hehe your name is

jetty wettyed your pants!

Teehee!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #1806
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Congrats to the winners! Molly had some hard times here (the photos) and Caramel, you did great! Congrats!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #1807
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

thanks volley! Molly did great too!
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #1808
Gift Guru

*Sigh* Everybody who entered, enter season 7!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #1809

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats everybody! =) Unfortunately I don't think I could join Season 7 because I can't take pics! =( I'd have to type them again.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #1810
Gift Guru

I'll PM you, kgirl.
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz