Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #1751
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

cool polkadotz! please post!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #1752
polkadotted
Webkinz :)

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

sorry wik, i will get to work on it, i foregot about the "no chatting before pic" rule if that is still in place

---------- polkadotz907 added 9 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

here is my pic, my dozens of misquito bites itch WAY to much to describe it, sorry! but if you now what Philip liked, you should know
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by polkadotz907; 09-01-2008 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #1753
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Okay, here is Alice leaping into Heaven with her White Jeans, because they are white and Heaven-like, a Good Fairy T-Shirt like the Angels, Slippers so she walks softly and lightly on the clouds and a Blue Bow for fashion! Hope you love her!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 09-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #1754
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

good luck you guys! =) daisy cant belive how alsome this contest was! =)
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #1755
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will get my pic in tonight!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #1756
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

we need volley and popcornkernel!!! let's hurry!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 AM   #1757
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will enter this afternoon. Promise.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #1758
Wacky Be
Gifted

ok I know volley's in my head. She pmed me her outfit so I can judge

---------- wikylo added 39 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

JUDGING!

Man we are SO close to the finale!

Here are our judges:

Chi-Chi!
Blush!
Giselle!
&&
Creme Brulee!

Ok!

Evalz!!!

Hershey!- We love your design! It is simple yet elegant and shows the essence of Heaven!!! Good job!

Caramel!- We love how you stuck to Philip's love of bright colors but it doesn't really resemble heaven

Alice!- I ♥♥♥ it! It makes a lot of sense and looks like it too! Good Job!

Molly!- We like it. It is just a little bit simple...

Hershy!- You didn't post and I am really tired of waiting...

So who goes?...

And the winner is...

Hershey!

Congrats!

2. Alice!

3. Molly!

will Caramel and Hershy please step forward...

You both are here for different reasons...

Caramel- you missed the challenge a bit...we didn't see a Heavenly essence in your outfit...

Hershy- we don't even know if you want this...you aren't being committed...

and for that reason...

Hershy...

you are out...

the others want it just as much as you and are willing to work for it...

we're sorry...

Caramel you have another chance...

we believe in you!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ok guys!

There is only one more round til the finale and we are gonna make it big!

We have 20 categories!

they range from really easy topics to design for to extremely hard topics!

then there is one that will give you an automatic spot in the finale!

So each of you have a 5% chance of just automaticly going to the finale!

So you guys just tell me a number between 1 and 20!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

good luck!

wik and the judgelicious judges!

Last edited by wikylo; 09-19-2008 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #1759

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Ya dawgs! Nice challenge wik. xD I pick 14.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #1760
Wacky Be
Gifted

as soon as evryone chooses their # i will tell everyone their themes *o*
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz