Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #1651
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Judging time...

with our judges...

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Blush!
Giselle!
Creme Brulee!
and our guest this round...

Benjamin!

Mmmkay we are kinda disappointed... COMMITTMENT means! YOu should be able to look at the thread knowing you have to post and I shouldn't have to tell you! NOW! We are either possibly eliminating 3-4 peepz! I can't remember!!!

But for the rest of you that are committed(thanks!)

Evalz!

Caramel!- Ok your outfit resembled Bridgette rather than Lindsay....You were just a little too abstract...

:rbt:Alice!- Great job! we love it!!!

Hershey!- We ♥♥♥♥♥ it! lol! Though it shouldn't make sense looking at it we picture DJ! Great job!!!

Ruby!- We ♥♥♥ your outfit but while we were in retrospect trying to remember who posted we never seem to remember you...

Molly!- We can make perfect sense out of everything but the cap...Greeat Job!!!

Natasha!- We think you did a FANTABULOUS job!!!

Hershy!- Great job!!! We love it!!!

Eliminated is...

Spoiler: show
George, Squiggles, and Daisy

yall have known this round forever and we can't wait any longer! SOrry...

Winner= Natasha

Bottom Two= Ruby and Caramel

Ok this Round is MARIO PARTY!!!!!

with guest judge:

Armstrong!

Ok we have assigned yall characters from mario party to portray!

Here are the assignments:

Caramel=

Click the image to open in full size.Daisy!

Alice=

Click the image to open in full size.Birdo!

Hershey=

Click the image to open in full size.Mario!

Ruby=

Click the image to open in full size.Yoshi!

Molly=

Click the image to open in full size.Bowser

Natasha=

Click the image to open in full size.Peach!

Hershy=

Click the image to open in full size.Waluigi!

Good luck!

wk&the judges
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #1652
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

Gosh, cartoons, video games, what's next? LOL, I admire your creativity in round themes, wik. Good luck everyone!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #1653
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks tex!
Old 08-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #1654
polkadotted
Webkinz :)

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

yay i love daisy! i better get crackin!
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #1655
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

You're welcome. Wik, lady10 and I have a WNTMD(Webkinz Next Top Model Doublez) Here's a link-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-t365751.html
only jet has joined. I would be delighted if anyone from this thread joined!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #1656
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

YAY! I love Mario characters .. I was just playing Mario Kart Wii before! Except I don't like Birdo.. Well, she's okay. We'll get tghe outfit in a few!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 8 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Here is Alice as Birdo!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 08-10-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #1657
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks wik! Anyways, Molly being Bowster...this may be difficult but I'm up to the challenge!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #1658

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Whoo! I get Mario! *evil laugh*

Well, Hershey gets Mario.

This is one time where I wish WW had mustaches in the W Shop. xD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 07:19 PM   #1659

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, Here's Hershey as Mario on his Mario Kart. I decided to use the Plaid Hat instead of a red baseball cap because its form resembles Mario's hat better.

HersheyMariowiky6.JPG
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #1660
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
Whoo! I get Mario! *evil laugh*

Well, Hershey gets Mario.

This is one time where I wish WW had mustaches in the W Shop. xD
loL kgirl! I love your siggy! It makes me laugh everytime I read it! LOL!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz