Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #1491
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

View Post Originally Posted by buggirl28
LOL! Jet you sound like Scooby Doo.
That's the point.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #1492
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model season 6!!!!! No more spots left but come look and enjoy the experience!!!

JUDGING!!!

with our spectacular judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Blush!
Giselle!
Creme Brulee!
and our guests...
:el1:Zanzibar!!!
and
:el1:Hope!!!

Ok before we get started we have to clarify these two things...1 good 1 bad!

We'll start with the good:

Creme Brulee worked her magic again this season and give everyone makeovers!!! here they are!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

-We are starting from the top and going from left to right:

Hershey: We just saw you as a blonde! and we think the ponytail suits you well! =)

Natasha: We saw your retro personality and felt this 1970's extremely long hippie style! we love how it suits you =)

Hershy: We think your calm persona needed some perking up so with the bouncy brown waves and the flower your face is so much brighter!!! =)

Rosie: Rosie, we see you as very spunky so short red, and flipped out was the PERFECT style for you! =)

Daisy: The color is just PERFECT for your bone structure!!! And the ponytail will look perfect in windy photoshoots!!! =)

George: Being the only boy left, you need something to stand out. Platinum blond and shaggy would add a LOT of brightness to your peppy face! =)

Alice: Ya know, we wanted to experiment with you....DREADLOCKS....you look AWESOME with them!! =D

Caramel: Your already intriguing face was complimented by the short black bob we gave you! You look AMAZING!!! =)

Molly: You are so young and your face is so peppy! This bouncy orange ponytail makes you look very youthful and compliments you well (^_^)-l3

Ruby: Black looks perfect on you! We think you are really quirky so piggytails gave you a modern look that complimented your smile! =)

Squiggles: You look great with the skater chick look and the one braid looks FANTABULOUS on you! =)

Ok guys Hope ya ♥ 'em!

ciao!

~~~~~

OK and now for the bad part. We need to get our entries in way quicker and only chat after we've posted our entries. I mean we can cover fifteen pages in a round!!!

OK now for.....

EVALZ!!!!!

Hershey and Molly!- Ok ummmm...weeeell you've done similar stuff to that before...we are kind of getting a same old same old feeling from you...we'd like you to change it up...

Caramel and Lucia!- creative.........??? and we kind of like it!!!

Daisy and Minni!- We weren't fans of the city one but the country one was FLAWLESS!!! thankz for using shoes! lol!

Alice and Scruffy!- Alice you looked great!!! Scruffy, eh, you looked a little typical...

Squiggles and Luna!- We think you did a good job! But those were typical pokemon But otherwise those outfits are over all great!

Rosie and Princess Hearts!- We love how you like blend the seasons together with props! But Gift box shoes don't look that good on chihuahuas to us...they like make them look boxy... and why the glasses?

Hershy and Goat!- CRAYZAY!!! YOu are so cool in your photos!!!

George and Korn!- George you rocked it! korn was a bit lacking.......

Molly and Rosie!- We loved it!!! very creative!!!

Ruby and Petunia!- You guys look hott!!! Great job!!!

Natasha and Darby!- Very cool but kinda plain. Maybe you coulda changed up the swimsuits...?

SO who's in?.?.?

Winner.....

Ruby!!!!

2. Molly!

3. Hershy!

4. Caramel!

5. Squiggles!

6. Daisy!

7. Natasha!

8. George!

9. Alice

Will Rosie and Hershey please step forward...

You both did good but you lacked in different areas...

Rosie- Everything about the picture was fabulous but you, but that isn't how it's supposed to be when you are the main model. You looked like a big boxy rectangle...

Hershey- Yours and Molly's pictures were kind of like the last group photo, or at least the same concept...same but different...

Rosie...

I'm sorry but the road ends here for you...

Rosie, you did fabulous but as the stakes get higher this photo just didn't cut it...please forgive us....

wik& the judges

Hershey, we know you can do it just change it up a bit

:chi:Ok galz&george! Here's this round's guest...

Benjamin!

-Ok this round is one of my favorite shows...
total drama island!!!

Each of you will choose a character and must use their style as the emphasis in your outfit! I will post pics of everyone after i finish eating dinner!

If you already know some of the characters then hurry and call yours!

O ya and if you want Katie&Sadie then you have to make a group shot with another of your pets because they both have the exact same style

Good luck!

wik&the judges!

Old 08-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #1493
jet3461

I have NO clue what this round is about. lol.

---------- jet3461 added 18 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

Anyone?

xDDD

Last edited by jet3461; 08-01-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #1494
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

haha, My bro's watchin that no, this will be fun
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #1495
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I have no clue what this round is. Is it a TV show?
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #1496
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Um..what? I lost you after this is one of my favorite shows.
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #1497
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

The show is called TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND! I ♥♥♥♥ it it is one of my fave shows! I'm gng to go get pics right now
Old 08-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #1498
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

OK. I have never heard of it. What channel is it usually on?
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #1499
Wocca Wocca Wocca
Gifted

popcornkernel is just really nicepopcornkernel is just really nice

lol, I'm debating, should I go gopher or trout?
lol
popcornkernel is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #1500
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wikylo, if you wanted those front row seats to my finale, then you better get over to that thread! LOL!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
betty! :), from soda to polka, good luck!~icebrownie, good memories.... ~soda~, i wonder who will win??, jaimala says hi!, modeling contest, mushy :), someone will win!, that song in my head dotz