Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #891
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Here is the stylin Ms Quackers... she LOVES she pink outfit and she thinks that heart pink sunglasses totally make the outfit!!! she hopes you agree!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmusic quacks.jpg (20.5 KB, 37 views)
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 06:31 AM   #892
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Okay Liberty's owner is on a class field trip that will end like tonight but he wanted me to post his entry so here is what he emailed me

okayy. here we go once again...this week is sunglasses. as my favorite pair i just had to pick the white hollywood glasses. i think that they go VERY well with pink and soft suede boots...so for this round i chose to use the soft suede boots...sparkly pink bow...HOLLYWOOD SUNGLASSES...and the hand knit sweater. i think she looks amazing. i hope that you do too. i will talk to you later. cya.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:52 AM   #893
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wiklo, can you take my pic now? Yellow zone please.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #894
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

any time today tomorrow or sunday unless i say otherwise!

---------- wikylo added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

We need Fluffball Ippstitch and Rosie!

Last edited by wikylo; 05-16-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-16-2008, 02:55 PM   #895
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

i will get mine now!
Old 05-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #896
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I am ready to go. Rosie begged me to get her some grown up clothes and she looks like she's 15 or 16!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #897
Wacky Be
Gifted

volleyuup sorry i'm kinda tired so i might get off soon and Mushroom we need you and that'll just leave tink!!!!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #898
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks wikylo for the pic. I didn't see your post until after I invited you over. Hope that you can get some rest!

---------- volleyuup added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. Here is Rosie in her new clothes ( Just got my paycheck for newspaper delivery in WW! LOL!)! Here she is performing for the firefighters (they are not covered in clothes because they don't want their clothes to get smokey) because she wants to thank them for all of their hard work! You can't see her sister Brownie in the background but she's wearing the exact same outfit except for the shades and looks great but Rosie stands out more. Rosie, enjoy your teenage years! Also, Love the new shades!

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-16-2008 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #899
Wacky Be
Gifted

that leaves tink and mushroom!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #900
Goofball
Gift Guru

Wikylo, I know that you will tell me at judging but what doe you think of the outfit? Like generally?
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan