Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #771
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

i just had Lasagna for dinner! YUM! i am so ready!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #772
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Judgin' time!!!!!!!

with our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi! a TOP MODEL!!!!!
Blush! A bright top model in the making!
Giselle! a TOP MODEL!!!!!

and our guestz!

&:luvfrog: Valentino Kisselaught and Passion Forlovenstuff! from I ♥ U; U ♥ ME magazine!!!!!

This week we had you design an outfit that U and your date had together!

EVALZ!!!!!

Fluffball!- We fell in love with you two! the judges and i feel you had the most creative look; 2 PUNKZ N ♥!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Lucia!- we did not like the hat. It was so covering up You and Oscar it also didn't go with either of your other garments...

:sch:Scruffy!- We loved the scenery! you and Lassie were amazing!

Ippstitch!- We think it is cute! You, we believe are the first country model we've had!

Molly!- we think you are a cute couple but the dress isn't appropriate for the beach...

Liberty!- you and Sunshine are soooooo glam! We loved it!!!

:easter:Ms. Quacker's!- you and Bruce did amazing you both look great!!!

Pixie!- we love your story but Yours and Mastadon's oufits don't really go together. His is very casual while you look kind of fancy. but I almost cried reading yours and Mastadon's story!

:rac:Rosie!- You and Butch are veeeeeery cute!!!!! how romantic!

Ginger!- you and Joe have on amazing outfits but the thing is is that they don't go together. Ginger is all fancy while Joe looks like he just got back from aa skat park.(sorry if i'm sounding harsh or obnoxious i'm trying not to be.....)

:rbt:Snowball!- Amazing! very clever idea! we would never have even thought of it!!!!!

So who stays?.?.?.

Winner!!!!!!--------->1. FLuffball!!!!!!!

2. Rosie!

3. Snowball!

4. Liberty!

5.Ms. Quackers!

6. Scruffy!

7. Ippstitch!

8. Pixie!

We can only let one of you in since 2 have to go so will Molly, Ginger, and Lucia please step forward.....

All three of you had some troubles this round....

Molly it was just the dress we just don't imagine it being worn on the beach.....

Lucia, we couldn't see the heads of either of you're models we love how you like to add more but the hat was too much...

Ginger, we love how you try so hard but the outfits had nothing in common at all.

The first that we have to say good bye to is...

Lucia.

Lucia we love ya but we feel you need a tad more practice

We hope you don't take it personal and will come join us next season!

wikylo and the judges!

Molly and Ginger it's once again down to you two.

Ginger....

We're sorry but we must let you go. We love your personality but the cohesiveness of your outfit wasn't there... You are a phenominal model and we'll miss you veeeeeery much!
We hope to see you next season!

wikylo and the judges!

Molly we see a model in you, prove it to us in the next round...

:chi:Hello ladies and gents! Let's bring out this week's judge!
TWISTER!!!

Hey peepz! this round you must create an outfit suitable for your assigned terrain!
(i'll have to think of some since i lost my booklet...[yes i have a round booklet{i'm obsessed}])

*Jeopardy theme song playing*

"Here we go just made 9!"

Fluffball~Arctic(matches your fur!)
Rosie~ forest(where you are from!)
Snowball- Meadow(first terrain that comes to mind with bunnies!)
Liberty~Desert(matches you're fur!)
Ms.Quackers~Country(time to see a new side of you!)
Scruffy~ Underwater!(underwater. can you handle it?lolz!)
Ippstitch~ city(you're from the country can you manage city?lolz!)
Pixie~Mountain(you are so small can you handle something so high?lolz)
which gives Molly...
Jungle(you're tough enough to make it this far, are you tough enough for the jungle?lolz)

srry i took so long my mom needed the comp.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:31 PM   #773
sodapop907

see you guys next season! *wipes away tears* and wikylo, i was thinking fancy with that hat. and i knew you couldnt see the heads, so i put the indivisual pics.... *blows nose* sorry i m SO emmotional
Old 05-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #774
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

plz forgive me soda but also the hat didn't go with the shoes or dress..... i knew it'd come down to eliminating friends cuz so many of mine joined....

Last edited by wikylo; 05-12-2008 at 05:39 PM..
Old 05-12-2008, 05:35 PM   #775
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

I know... I host a contest and I eliminated one of my friends. She got mad.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #776
sodapop907

ok everyone here CALL ME SODA!!!!! sorry it irritates me if someone calls me sodapop907, or sodapop, or pop

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

wait i gotta look at my pic again...

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-12-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 05:39 PM   #777
Wacky Be
Gifted

sorry bout that soda let me edit my post it's the least i could do
Old 05-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #778
sodapop907

okay now i m NOT trying to disagree with you, i m just making sure you know y i picked what i did
1. does your hat EVER exactly match what you are wearing?
2. if you DO watch TLC and What Not To Wear, you would know that silver is a neatrule, and that its fine to pop some color with it
3. to me, pink and red seem to be VERY similar. just minus the white from the pink and you get red. see? pink-white=red

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

oh and i do watch What Not To Wear

---------- sodapop907 added 5 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

sorry if i sound like i m critizing you or something!

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-12-2008 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 05:49 PM   #779
Wacky Be
Gifted

ok i don't want you to change your opinion either but here was how i saw it...

everything(the dress and shoes) were sparkly and then the pink hat was completely solid which threw me off... Like a red bow would have been a better choice then everything would have matched.....

I've never really watched What Not To Wear i'm more of an America's Next Top Model kind of person.

please don't get mad at me though... I was feeling really bad when i eliminated you knowing it would probably hurt your feelings and it makes it worse if i know you are mad at me...I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship for good.....

wikylo and the judges...
Old 05-12-2008, 05:52 PM   #780
sodapop907

of coarse im not mad at you! and i ................ understand your dissecion. *stares at lava lamp glumly* im probably going to keep on posting pics of "rosie"
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan