Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #741
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

xShanniniix and geros9 are all that is left geros if in the sun isn't on by tomorrow afternoon then have someone else take it.......
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #742
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

i just pm'd you some ideas for future rounds like you said
Old 05-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #743
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks sodapop i replied!!!☻ i hope they hurry!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #744
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I hope that they hurry too!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 AM   #745
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

i am posting now! dont worry. i was pretty busy but i finally got some time!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 07:55 AM   #746
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

"Oh my Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! I was in the bottom two! Phew, thanks wikylo for keeping us both. I won't let you down this time. I never knew how hard it was to copy demi lovato's style. sometimes it's plain and others it's WOW. "

Before the date...
"Ohhh Boyyy. Ohh No. I don't have a clue what to wear." "How bout try this on," Flicka the dragon tried to help. "No No NO that one I wore 4 rounds ago. Uggghhhh. What to do what do to." "Here how about this, with this, and those, and these babies." "Briliant!!!! FLicka, you're a genius! Except instead of those, use theeeseee"

During the date...

"So Joe, do you like my outfit?" "Of course I love it, the color blends so well, the green,"Turquoise," Ginger butted in. "Turquoise, whatever, I'm a guy. Do you really think I would know that." *they both chuckle* "The floppy pink hat it so cute and those shoes. I love small rainbow patterns on things. I gives the a splash of fun!"
"So Ginger, do you like MY outfit?" "Wellllll, I don't kno- YES! It is sooo like skater formal! The elegant top with the stonewash jeans was BRILLIANT! I gives you a tad bit grungy look, making you irrisitable."

As you can see, the date went well.

Photo featuring:
Joe Jonas the Bengal Tiger

Last edited by xShanniniix; 05-13-2008 at 03:28 PM..
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #747

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

okay sodapop! pm me and i will tell you what to wear
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 02:53 PM   #748
Wacky Be
Gifted

geros 9 i can take the pic now if you'd like i have 28 boyz so i'm sure snowball could find a date!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #749

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

she really likes black bears! LOL
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 02:56 PM   #750
Wacky Be
Gifted

my bro. has 1 if you add tooting2 to your friends list then i could take the pic over there what do you want him to wear?
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan