Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #711
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

did that help????

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

ignore that post

---------- sodapop907 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

who is the blind date? i might have the webkinz...

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

then i can take the pic myself with my webkinz if i have the blind date since mushroom isnt on

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-11-2008 at 06:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #712
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Have Rosie wear the Green and White Striped T-shirt, Cuffed Jeans, and Purple Sneakers and the Pink Sparkly bow. Have the blind date (that just makes me laugh!) wear these: The Gray Sweater, Brown Pants, and loafers. I thought of a really cute idea! Thanks! Sorry for making you do all that hard work!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

What webkinz do you have? Tell me names too so we can pick one!

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-11-2008 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #713
sodapop907

who is the blind date, or does it matter?
Old 05-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #714
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

What webkinz pets do you have?
Old 05-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #715
sodapop907

oh whoops! let me post them:
im only posting guys
cheeky monky- bobbybannah
chocolate lab- chip
yellow lab- helper
german sheperd- copper
bull dog- butch
duck- donald
schnouzer- oscar
black lab- champ
gorrila- kong
cocker spaniel- scruffy
black and white cheeky dog- oreo
kangaroo- roo
elephant- peanuts
black bear- blackout
Old 05-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #716
Goofball
Gift Guru

Let's go with the Bull Dog. Thanks!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:50 PM   #717
sodapop907

ok. should they go to dinner, a movie, a walk outside, what?

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

im just gonna do dinner

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-11-2008 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #718
Goofball
Gift Guru

WAIT!!! Sorry but can you have them on a walk? I didn't see your post until now because I was riding my scooter. Sorry!
Old 05-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #719
sodapop907

and i didnt see YOUR post until i finished! i will show you the pics, then decide if you like them or not.

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. do you like it?

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 07:22 PM   #720
Goofball
Gift Guru

Wrong shirt! The polo striped green and white shirt! No pink! Yeah, but the dinner thing didn't work. It looks kinda weird. I meant the table in that background. No offense.
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan