Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #651
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

I had macroni and cheese. I also had orange juice! Delicious!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #652
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

i think i might in the bottom 2...
Old 05-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #653
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yay! Judgin time:

w/ our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Blush!
Giselle!
and our very famous guest judge!
Canopy Groves from the band DoggyFroggyKittyPig!

This round we asked you to model after a famous singer, let's see how you did with...
EVALZ!

Fluffball!- at first we thought it needed to be a little more punk but as our eyes adjusted we really liked it! Good job!

Lucia!- Waita make a comeback! we knew you could do it! you do really good when you don't overcomplicate things!

Ippstitch!- the outfit is ok(we ♥ the hat!) but we felt you stayed a little safe...

:easter:Ms. Quackers!- WE ♥ IT! One of our faves! good job!

:sch:Scruffy!- the outfit was pretty good. we ♥ed the background!

Ginger!- we think it's ok but when we googled Demi Lovato the outfit didn't seem her style. we love your side but we would havve loved to see more of her.

Liberty!- love it! Awesome job!!!!!!!!

Pixie!- we wished you would have went a little more creative with the outfit but we fell in love with your pic...

Molly!- we think that the outfit was ok we just think there were better pants choices...

:rbt:Snowball!- Yet again amazing!!!!! ♥ it!!!!

:rac:Rosie!- We love this outfit but what we don't love is that you're losing confidence. Week-to-week you have done outstandingly and like have no reason to lose your confidence.

So who's in.......

WINNER!---->#1.Liberty!!!!!!!!!

#2. Ms. Quackers!

#3. Lucia!

#4. Snowball!

#5. Rosie!
(be more confident in yourself even when you don't think it's your best)

#6. Scruffy!

#7. Pixie!

#8. Fluffball!

#9. Ippstitch!
(you're creativity wins us every time! don't lose that!)

Molly and Ginger will you please step forward...
It's funny that you're both here because you both are normally two of the strongest each week but some not so good decisions brought you here today...

Molly- jeans were not a good choice maybe ballerina tights but not jeans...

Ginger- It didn't look at all like Demi. you had us stumped...

We ♥ you both but one of you must go.....

and that person is....

NO ONE!

We think both of you are excellent and both of you deserve one more chance but guess what that means.....

2 MUST be eliminated next round...

Hey ladies and gents! this round we must bring out our two guests! Come on out Valentino and Passion!

&:luvfrog:! Hey peepz! I'm Valentino[] and I'm Passion[:luvfrog:] and this round you must show your pet on a date w/ it's girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, or life partner! It doesn't matter! Show you're true self and don't hold back! Make sure the date scene is appropriate for the terrain their in and is appropriate for the viewing of kids or adults of any age! YOu will be judged on both outfits! YOU MAY USE ANY CLOTHES AVAILABLE FROM NOW ON! DO NOT ASKE ME ANY MORE THANK YOU!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #654
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Awesome!!! I can't wait!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #655
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

spunds good. now i can stop being nervous. Is it okay if I ask another person to be my "date" since i don't have any boys? Also does it have to be fancy??
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #656
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Yes yo may ask another person and no it doesn't have to be fancy!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #657
Goofball
Gift Guru

Wikylo, can you take our pic? Yellow zone! Quick!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #658
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

ok! I have a WONDERFUL idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #659
Goofball
Gift Guru

Can we use kinzstyle? Just checking.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #660
sodapop907

may we use clothes from earlier rounds? like from my entry pic?

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Can we use kinzstyle? Just checking.
you can use any clothes from now on

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-10-2008 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan