Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 07:40 AM   #361
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

I can judge!

This will explain everything:

There was a storm yesterday( I'll get tpo that in a sec) And right after the storm this town near mine was having a festival that i enjoy and haven't been to for a few years. I went over there to spend some time with my friend that i rarely get to see. After that i went and spent some mmore time with my mom. Later that afternoon i got home and BAM! my internet stopped working. I was like ugh! not again and then my mom some friends and i went to a movie and out to eat and at 10:00 it still did not work so i was like FORGET IT! and went to bed.

I hope you loved my enchanted story! and now i'm gonna judge!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #362
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

You know what? Yesterday at 9:30 my internet stopped working too! I was upset 'cause someone invited me to their WW house and I couldn't go! Also, I couldn't get on the computer cause it wasn't working until after my dance competition. When I got home at midnight, my internet was back on. Weird...
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #363
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

LOL! i love your enchanting story!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #364
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yeah so do I! It's really funny!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #365
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Finally! Judging time!

w/ our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!- wikylo's first supermodel!
Blush!- wikylo's new model
Giselle!- wikylo's newest model!

EVALZ!!!!!!!

Poppy Rose!- we liked you're outfit but with all your different patterns you kind of blinded us.

Lucia!- ya we though you guys were separate enough but the clogs or softsuede shoes weren't the best choice for a secondary shoe.

Petunia!- the outfit was kinda plain but you won us with the background and pose.

Liberty!- we loooove your fashion sense but the pink boots kind of overpowered your outfit.

Fluffball!- the outfit did have more than Petunia's but with no pose it didn't sell.

Molly!- you've impressed us yet again! we looooove it! great use of pose and props!

:sch:Scruffy!- the outfit didn't quite match but you did sell us it! The props were awesome!

:easter:Ms. Quackers!- we loved it but the glasses were unnecessary.

Pixie!- we love it very much! btw HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!

Ippstitch!- at first we didn't understand the outfit but after we gazed into it we understood!

:rbt:Snowball!- WE ♥ IT!!!!! excellent comeback! very classy and wait to not use swimsuits!

:rac:Rosie!- WE ♥ YOURS TOO!!!!!!! IT was the pose or something but you like enchanted us with it the way you can slightly see your face with the sunhat! OMG GREAT JOB!

oops! we forgot someone!

Ginger! we loooved it you are a cery quirky model and that's why we love you!

-----So, who's in?-----

THe winner is...

It had to be a tie so here it is!!! 1. Snowball and Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ginger!

4. Pixie!

5. Ippstitch!

6. Molly!

7. Petunia!

8. Liberty!

9. Scruffy!

10. Ms. Quackers!

11. Fluffball!

Will Poppy Rose and Lucia please step forward.
We have to let one of you go because we said two were gonna go this round because of Candy Corn's drop out.

Poppy- just too many different things going on. you scrambled our minds.

Lucia- we thought yours and Poppy's outfits were separate enough but you went and added the clogs and it didn't work after that.

It really hurts us to let one of you go but we have no choice...

Poppy Rose.....

I'm sorry but you're out.

we know you're owner has a tremendous amount of talent and that your sister did sooooo good last season but this was the second time in the bottom for you.
annamarie313 we hope you understand and come back next season.

wikylo and the judges

Candy Corn we are sorryto hear you had to go too. We saw a bright model forming in you and we hope too see you in the future

wikylo and the judges

Lucia we don't want to see you here in the bottom again. Impress us to the extreme next round

:chi:- Girlz! and Scruffy!and Ippstitch!lol! our guest this round is.....

- GANZ!!!!!!!

*Everyone is like wikylo what are you talking about?.?.?.?*

- Yup! wikylo invited us to present to you the next round!

YOu will each be assigned to give a Webkinz main character a makeover based on their likings and wants!

You may ALL use KINZSTYLE for this round.

Assignments!

Rosie you have Amanda Panda from the wish factory! She has such an outstandinding job that she wants an outfit to accent. she wants to be vivid but not crazy.

Snowball you have Ms. Birdy! remember she sits in an office all day, her outfit now is kind of drab so spice it up! make her believable too.

Ginger you have Crafty Kimmy from the Craftz section. She wants an artistic outfit to match her artistic personality. she wants to be able to get down nd dirty but look fashionable

Pixie you have Plumpy! she is probably the most known hippo in WW! She loooves to be fashionable and just needs a little spritzing to her wardrobe.

Ippstitch you have Goober! Think crazy and sciency and atomicolicious! he needs you to EXPERIMENT with his look!

Molly you have Arte! remember how cold those mines are. he doesn't just want you to just use his clothes though. His outfit needs to be both durable and faashion forward.

Petunia you have Ms. Cowline. Her outfit needs to be SCHOOL APPROPRIATE. She also needs to look believable. Don't just use academy stuff, be morecreative than that.

Liberty you have Fluffington! Mr. R-I-C-H. E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E Tastes.
Parties, conventions and evrything! make him dazzling!

Scruffy you have Dogbeard!don't just use the pirate costume ARGH! use other things as well.

Ms. Quackers you have Dr. Quack! He is Soooo drab right now but remember he is a doctor. Make it wearable to a doctor's office.

Fluffball you have TAbby von Meow! she works in an office. She is a very bland kitty and needs some sprucing up! remember office appropriate and comfortable and fashionable.

Lucia that leaves yoiu with Inukshuk! from Polar Plunge! Remember it is freezing where he lives! keep it warm and fashionable!

We wish all of you good luck! Because this will be hard!

wikylo and the judges
:chi:

Old 05-04-2008, 09:12 AM   #366
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 09:21 AM   #367
Wacky Be
Gifted

sorry annamarie313 we'll miss you!
Old 05-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #368
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Yes I Am So Glab That I Got Tabby Von Meow!

---------- Mushroom added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

opps i mean i am so glad i got her!

Last edited by Mushroom; 05-04-2008 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #369
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

okay well, Dogbeard's outfit WAS BLECK, NOW its FAB! we decided to stick with semi-dark colors and we still needed to show that he was a pirate, captain really. so we used Dogbeard's coat and the eye patch, but to fab him up we used the gray kinzstyle pants, black & white sneakers, and the DUDE hat! that says fab to us, well for Captain Dogbeard

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 05-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #370
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Here is Fluffball on here break drinking some coffee!

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan