Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #311
Bring Back WNTM! :|
Webkinz :)

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

View Post Originally Posted by geros9
i guess I can make this outfit, but if you hated my last outfit so much, then why am I still here??? The surprised faces around "snowball can stay" or whatever it said were really mean. I would of perferred that you had just said it without anything at all

---------- geros9 added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

and btw... my sister says my "awful" outfit was really cute... and I WILL NOT object if you eliminate me NICELY!
Uhh Not to be mean, but that was a little rude. I think she put them there because it is a shocker that Everyone is staying. There probably would have been those around anyone. This is just a game and there is no need for rudeness. The faces were not ment to offend you [I don't think], they were just a cute little smiley. She did not say it was awful, but a little weird [Quoting the results] On the show Top Model, the judges wouldn't be afraid to say that at all. They may say awful to anyone. Just don't get discouraged and do your best this time!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #312
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

View Post Originally Posted by xShanniniix
Uhh Not to be mean, but that was a little rude. I think she put them there because it is a shocker that Everyone is staying. There probably would have been those around anyone. This is just a game and there is no need for rudeness. The faces were not ment to offend you [I don't think], they were just a cute little smiley. She did not say it was awful, but a little weird [Quoting the results] On the show Top Model, the judges wouldn't be afraid to say that at all. They may say awful to anyone. Just don't get discouraged and do your best this time!
Yes, you're right xshaniniix(gosh i have a hard time spelling your name) It was meant to be a shocker that everybodyl was staying. geros9 i in know way meant to offend you. and if i did i am very sorry.

P.S. EVERYBODY I AM A BOY FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT KNOW DO NOT CALL ME SHE OR HER

THANK YOU,

wikylo☻
Old 05-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #313
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will enter tomorrow!!! Thanks!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 08:17 AM   #314
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Who still needs to enter?
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #315
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Hi, sorry if been holding things up. I have been creating my new thread for the Gift Training Section. Yay! i'm a trainee. I will post ASAP

---------- lotusfairy added 46 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Happy birthday to me! Pixie is dressed for my birthday party in June! Boy am I old!!!!!! She has come early to help me blow up balloons. She is wearing her Chalk Flower Top (my favorite color), White Jeans, Blue Mary Janes, topped off with White Hollywood Glasses and a Daisy Hairclip. All right Pixie... lets get this summer party started!

Last edited by lotusfairy; 05-02-2008 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #316
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

Oops! Lost the picture! Here we go!

Last edited by lotusfairy; 09-17-2008 at 02:24 PM..
Old 05-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #317
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

I'd like to Tinker24bell for waving her magic wand and fixing my broken broken camera! She is such a gem!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #318
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

here I am all dressed an ready for summertime fun..unfortunately;I am allergic to bees and can only go out on cloudy or hazy days.. I enjoy swimming,volleyball and cookouts.

anytime Lotusfairy..that is what we are all here for support

http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=2lwav5c&s=2
.................&.........................

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 05-02-2008 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: adding tinypics
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 12:51 PM   #319
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

is that everyone?
Old 05-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #320
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

ok... but i did NOT mean to be rude. If you had meant that you were suprised that everyone was staying, instead of putting them around my name, you would have put them around "nobody is going home." It was a little offending though
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan