Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 04:31 PM   #1271
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

that happens to me a lot on my laptop it overheats and then it happens like that...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 04:40 PM   #1272
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Molly has decided to model a tropical fruit, a sweet, and a crazy funky flavor!

Here's Molly as a very colorful and poisonous fruit. It is also very rare.
Attachment 101726

Here is Molly as a sweet, innocent labrador. Here she is finishing up putting her baby sister to bed for a nap.
Attachment 101727

Now this is Molly as a flavor of a candy at a store that everyone dislikes and prefers anything else. No one wants wants it because it tastes and looks funky, like Molly in this outfit.
Attachment 101728

Last edited by kgirl72; 07-23-2008 at 04:50 PM..
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #1273
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Okay i am going to feed you the outfit's one at a time because i am working on them as we speak

AHHH A WALKING BLUE BERRY!

Oh wait it's just Fluffball as a plum little blue berry!
Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Mushroom added 7 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Next is Pink Sherbert! Here it is... Oh no it's Fluffball as Pink Sherbert!

---------- Mushroom added 7 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Finally we have little miss Tart!

When i think of tart i think Red and Orange and Green so i mixed it into an outfit!

can't wait to see who wins!

Last edited by Mushroom; 05-27-2008 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #1274
sodapop907

i have to get ready for softball practice. ttygl! (talk to you guys later)
Old 05-27-2008, 05:33 PM   #1275
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

judgin' for the last time
Old 05-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #1276
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

YEAH! hope i win i just wow sp0nge's season five but i am so happy but i will be even happier if i win this one two!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #1277
sodapop907

man. we went through this season in like, a month. maybe a little bit more. im glad i entered in season 6
Old 05-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #1278
Wacky Be
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on![WINNERZ POSTED]=]

Okay guyz it's time for the last judging this season...:,(Sniffle!

First off in many ways you guys have evolved this Season and we want you guys to know that the judges and i are proud of you all!!!!!

Next we are beginning this new award thing and it's entitled...

OUTFIT OF THE SEASON!!!!!

and this Season's belongs to...

Ms. Quackers glasses outfit!

Great job efron_fan!!!

pm me for your psf!

okay for fourth place is...

Fluffball!

Congratz! We ♥ed yours and you did great!

3rd place goes to...

Liberty!!!

your designs were very elaborate and well thought out! Congratz!

Scruffy and Molly that leaves you two...

And the winner is...

Both of You!

Yes you both did such an amazing job that we couldn't decide so for the first time we have a tie!!!

If there is conflict with there being a tie i will set up a poll to decide who wins

but otherwise, CONGRATZ TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

Scruffy and Molly get 5 psfs!
Liberty-3
Fluffball-2
Ms. Quackers-1

Hope to see you all next season!!!

wikylo and the judges!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #1279
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yay! ten letter rule...
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 05-27-2008, 09:37 PM   #1280
sodapop907

when r u setting up the poll?
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan