Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 07:10 PM   #1061
sodapop907

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

what the heck. where did you get that avvie?

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

no offense

---------- sodapop907 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

oh wait nevermind. i KNEW that was either from a cartoonish thing, or anime

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-20-2008 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #1062
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

It's from the best anime book based academy award nominated motion picture ever!!!

HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE!!!!!

I'm reading the book right now!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:19 PM   #1063
sodapop907

i have "hey there dililah" stuck in my head

---------- sodapop907 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

on youtube theres a sort of "music video" to anime. i would post the link, but im pretty sure its against the rules to post youtube links. even though it dosnt cuss or anything else that is innapropriate. i like anime also.

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-20-2008 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 07:19 PM   #1064
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I have Flyleaf-All around me stuck in mine!

FLyleaf is the second best girl lead band on earth!!!!!
Old 05-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #1065
sodapop907

i will post the lyrics.

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Oh it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be making history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you

What you do to me.

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-20-2008 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #1066
Wacky Be
Gifted

O i know hey there delilah it was an awesome song to me until it was overplayed on the radio...
Old 05-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #1067
sodapop907

ive never heard it on the radio, but thats cuz i dont listen to the radio. lol

---------- sodapop907 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

and i wanted to post them anyway

---------- sodapop907 added 22 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

wait if flyleaf is the second best, what is the best?

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-20-2008 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #1068
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

i just got done listening to swing by salvage and now i am listening to take a bow by rihanna <3. but i am getting liberty ready...i will post in just a minute.

- buttercup
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #1069
sodapop907

great you got my curiosity sparked, then i went on youtube to see a video, and now i have "all around me" stuck in my head too!

---------- sodapop907 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

I HAVE THE BEST IDEA FOR YOUR AVVIE WIKYLO!!! (we have been off topic A LOT!!)

Last edited by sodapop907; 05-20-2008 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #1070
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. i decided to dress liberty in the snowflake sweater and tobogan because snowflakes are really what snow is...it is just abreviated...lol. umm...snow is cold so i decided to use the soft suede boots so that it can keep her feetsies warm...haha. and then i used the white jeans to resemble or represent the color of snow...because snow is white lol. umm...yeahh...i will try to call you later on tonight...

here is the link: http://i30.tinypic.com/er031i.jpg

thanks! now i am listening to a song that you hate...damaged...lol. haha. cya. laterr.

- buttercup
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan