Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! No more entries please but come cheer them on!

Yay season 5!!!!!!!!!

w/ our new and improved judges(although we had to say goodbye to Topaz and Papaya)

:chi:Chi-Chi!!!!
and our newest additions(adopted today and yesterday!)
Blush!!!!
and
Giselle!!!!

My colleagues have spent season after season preening WI to find a model who has what it takes to become
WEBKINZ NEXT TOP MODEL!

if you're wondering how to enter it's simple, just post:

Your pet's name:
your pet's type:
your pet's gender:
why your pet deserves the title of WNTM:
the statement- I WILL STAY COMMITED TO THIS CONTEST
fave judge: (optional)

First off some rules:

•NO pming me that your mad because i eliminated you. It is really tough being a judge and crushing someone's dream. and it is easier when i know that you are understanding.

•NO insulting other people's outfits you may only speak of your opinion if i ask you to pm me your opinion for a second opinion other than my own.

•Follow the directions of your theme given b/c that has gotten people eliminated before....

and finally

•HAVE FUN because that's what these contests are all about (:

••••••For your theme please make it an outfit that shows us you as a model!••••••

extra info:

Past winners:
season 1 BreezyBrea022 and Ava the Chocolate Lab
season 2 ButterCup1994 and Ebony the Black Poodle
season 3 Hannie2468 and Leapin' Lizard the Frog
season 4 kaykat31 and Princess Hearts the Yorkie
season 5 could it be you?.?.?.?.?.

People who have entered:
1. Ginger the AMC~ xShanniniixeliminated
2. Pixie the lil'white mouse~ lotusfairy
3. Lucia~ sodapop907eliminated
4. Petunia the lil'white mouse~ buggirl28eliminated
5. CandyCorn~ Yankees0213 forfeit
6.:sch: Scruffy~ sp0ngeb0br0cksny
7. :rac:Rosie~ volleyuupeliminated
8. :rbt:Snowball~ geros9 eliminated
9. Poppy Rose the lil' white mouse~ annamarie313eliminated
10.:easter:Ms. Quackers~ efron_fan7767
11. Liberty the AMC~ ButterCup1994
12. Ippstitch the Chicken~ Tinker24BELL
13. Sunflower~ writergirl7 eliminated
14.Fluffball~ Mushroom
15.Molly~ kgirl72

future rounds!!!!!!

Say hello to summer!

Xtreme Budget!

Main Character Makeover!

DoReMiFaSoLaTi!

First Date!

Terrain!

Eyewear!

Picky Clients!

Redesigning Winnerz!

Naturality!

Bottoms and tops!!!!!

FINALE!!!!!!!!!

let's get modeling!!!!!!

wikylo and the judges!

Last edited by wikylo; 05-17-2008 at 03:23 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! C'mon ya know ya want to! accepting 15 entries but if we get more great but more will be eliminated:( spot counter: 15 spots left!!! accepts both genders!

OMG! who won last season?
Old 04-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #3
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! C'mon ya know ya want to! accepting 15 entries but if we get more great but more will be eliminated:( spot counter: 15 spots left!!! accepts both genders!

it's pending we still need jet&kaykat to post p.s. sorry 4 eliminating you
Old 04-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
hat's up?
Banned

Name: Fluffball
Type: Lil
Why i think fluffball should win?: Because i would love a lil kinz to win one of these contests!
i will stay commited to this contest!
Fav judge: She loved Topaz but now it's Chi-Chi
Pic: one sec!

---------- Mushroom added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
it's pending we still need jet&kaykat to post p.s. sorry 4 eliminating you
thats fine someone must go home every week!

---------- Mushroom added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

here is the pic!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Mushroom; 04-26-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
Wacky Be
Gifted

kewl you're added as soon as i pm like a badillion people b/c they asked me too lol!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #6
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! C'mon ya know ya want to! accepting 15 entries but if we get more great but more will be eliminated:( spot counter: 14 spots left!!! accepts both genders!

Pet Name: Rosie
Pet Type: Raccoon
Pet Gender: Girl
Rosie deserves to get the title of WWNTM because she has worked so hard but has never gotten any credit. She wants to prove that if you work your hardest, you can have your dreams come true!

I WILL STAY COMMITED TO THIS CONTEST!!!
Fav Judge: Chi-Chi (Rosie's Role Model)
Here is theClick the image to open in full size. pic:
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
hat's up?
Banned

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model SEASON 5!!!!!! Yeah win up to 4 psfs! C'mon ya know ya want to! accepting 15 entries but if we get more great but more will be eliminated:( spot counter: 14 spots left!!! accepts both genders!

Okay if you want to join wikylo my season 3 thread is up!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #8
Wacky Be
Gifted

MOREMOREMORE!!!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:35 PM   #9
Indiana Jones is
Gifted

writergirl7 has a spectacular aura about

Your pet's name: Sunflower
your pet's type: Gold & White Cat
your pet's gender: Girl
why your pet deserves the title of WNTM: Because she is really bright and cute and loves to brighten up anyone's day, just like a sunflower.
fave judge: Giselle

---------- writergirl7 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

btw, do I have to post a pic?

Last edited by writergirl7; 04-26-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-26-2008, 06:40 PM   #10
Wacky Be
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Pet Name: Rosie
Pet Type: Raccoon
Pet Gender: Girl
Rosie deserves to get the title of WWNTM because she has worked so hard but has never gotten any credit. She wants to prove that if you work your hardest, you can have your dreams come true!

I WILL STAY COMMITED TO THIS CONTEST!!!
Fav Judge: Chi-Chi (Rosie's Role Model)
Here is theClick the image to open in full size. pic:

Thnks volleyuup Rosie'll be added!

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by writergirl7
Your pet's name: Sunflower

your pet's type: Gold & White Cat
your pet's gender: Girl
why your pet deserves the title of WNTM: Because she is really bright and cute and loves to brighten up anyone's day, just like a sunflower.
fave judge: Giselle

---------- writergirl7 added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

btw, do I have to post a pic?
yes but if you do not know how i can give you a thread link on how to

if your parents don't allow you to upload pics i can come over to your house to take it or you could come over to mine

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

c'mon people more!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-26-2008 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
always a fan ~soda, once a fan