Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 05:57 AM   #71
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 1 spot left!!!!! Hurry someone plz post an entry!

ok i'm gonna judge when i get home from school all entries here will be judged but only 13 will go on.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 06:31 AM   #72
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 1 spot left!!!!! Hurry someone plz post an entry!

I'm going on vacation so can you wait for my entry until tuesday(when I get back)? If not, I understand. Can't wait to see who is going on!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 11:54 AM   #73
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

hope your classes end soon i am on vacation!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #74
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Okey dokey everyone! time to judge round one!!!!!

Let's start with our judges!

:chi:Chi-Chi!- world renouned Kinz model!!!
Papaya!- legendary fashion icon
Topaz!- runway coach!

Individual evals!

:goo:George!- awesome design! we totally saw the coolness of your outfit!

:kanga:Darby!- Glamorous! we see a fashionista in the making!

Spotty!- we love your outfit we just wish we knew if you were a boy or girl.

:rac:Roseletta!- your outfit is great! it just needs a little tweaking. like the shoes, those were not the best choice.

Princess Hearts!- we love your outfit! although we feel the glasses should have been left out!

:abn:Sara!- Flawless! although she should have wore shoes. and we don't know what kind of medicine the girls from your school were on, your are very skinny! lol!

Fifi!- although you look great the outfit kind of looked bland.

:cs:Frosty!- although the pieces don't really go together, you don't notice it from afar!

:pig:Pigwidgeon!- the outfit is soooooooo bland. it needed more.

Delilah!- AWESOMERIFIC! We <3 it! everything went together!

:easter:Ducky!- Awesome and interesting concept, Tomboyballlerina! the outfit was great!

Hershey!- that needs a whole lot of work. it is bland.

Cyrah- although you posted too many outfits each of them were equally amazing!

So who stays!

Well! the winner who is the only one who can use kinzstyle is...

\/\/ | /\/ /\/ 3 R!---------> #1. Delilah!!!

#2. George!!!

#3. Darby!!!

#4. Princess Hearts

#5. Cyrah!

#6. Roseletta!!!

#7. Ducky!!!

#8. Sara!!!

#9. Spotty
we'd like to know your gender though lol!

#10. Frosty!!!

#11. Fifi!!!

will Hershey and Pigwidgeon please step forward.

Both of you failed to impress us this round,

Pigwidgeon, you didn't sell your outfit. there was no amazing part to your outfit, as a matter of fact it was sort of incomplete.

Hershey, though your outfit to us was too, incomplete through your pose and background would have sold the outfit.

And for that reason Hershey, you are in.

Pigwidgeon your outfit may have been better but it didn't sell, and no matter how good your outfit may be, if it doesn't sell no profit is made. Thanks for playing!

Hershey we don't want to see you here again! be sure to impress us.

As for the rest of you, we'd like to introduce our guest judge!

Lava, come on out!

:tdf: Hey guys! I'm Lava of Lavakinz animations here to explain the.........

DRAWING ROUND!!!!!

In this round you must create an outfit but something on your outfit must be painted on on Paint or whatever other program you use. Whether it be a hat a moustache another garment or a pattern on a shirt. Be creative an it's likely you'll amaze us!

Start modeling!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
wikylo and the judges!

Please don't go by these directions. Go by the ones on the top of the next page. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by wikylo; 04-04-2008 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-04-2008, 06:15 PM   #75
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

I can't cause I don't have Paint is there a website you could do it on
Old 04-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #76
dragon208
Webkinz :)

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

ok but am usind the brown dog now
Old 04-04-2008, 06:35 PM   #77
jet3461

I will def. get eliminated this round.. i can't graw waorth a flip on Paint... lol

---------- jet3461 added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

George was going to play football with his other lilkinz friends, but they took all the jerseys! So he made a stylin' new one....

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Turned out better than I thought... But I'm still prob. getting eliminated...

Last edited by jet3461; 04-04-2008 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2008, 06:40 PM   #78
Wacky Be
Gifted

don't be so pestimistic it looks great!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #79
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

wikylo how can I do it if I don't have Paint
Old 04-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #80
dragon208
Webkinz :)

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- dragonpuppy added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

hopr you like it its not thet good

Last edited by dragonpuppy; 04-04-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed