Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 07:16 PM   #491
kaykat31

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Finale Entries from kaykat31 and jet3461

yay!I can't wait!Good luck everyone & never stop stylin'!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 07:20 PM   #492
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Finale Entries from kaykat31 and jet3461

SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #493
sodapop907

he says he's almost done, but he still dosnt know who the winner is yet.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:40 PM   #494
jet3461

Thanks 4 the info!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #495
kaykat31

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Finale Entries from kaykat31 and jet3461

I'm so nervous Princess Hearts & I are about to to to *** in our pants,LOLZ,jk!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #496
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OMG This season was a fun one but unfortuneately it must come to an end...

so for the last time let us introduce our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!
Papaya!
Topaz!

so let us judge your portfolios. (that means work throughout the season!)

Intro.

George-2nd place
Princess Hearts-4th place
Cyrah-5th place

2nd round

George-7th
Princess Hearts- 2nd
Cyrah-bottom two.....

3rd Round

George- 4th
Princess Hearts- 3rd
Cyrah- 2nd

4th Round

George-Winner!!!
Princess Hearts- 2nd
Cyrah- 3rd

5th Round!

George- 4th
Princess Hearts- 5th
Cyrah- 3rd

6th round!

George- bottom two...
Princess Hearts- Winner!
Cyrah- 3rd

7th Round

George- 2nd place
Princess Hearts- Winner!!!
Cyrah- 4th place

8th Round

George- 2nd place
Princess Hearts- bottom two...
Cyrah- Winner!!!

9th Round

George- 2nd place
Princess Hearts- Winner!!!
Cyrah- bottom two...

This Round!!!!!!!!

evalz!

Cyrah!

1st outfit!
Although we've saw this one before it was still good! We love thw ways you incorporate the props!

2nd outfit!
It's pretty good but we don't like how it's covered up by the chair...

3rd outfit!
This one was our fave of yours! We can soooo see it on the front of a magazine! Good job!

Princess Hearts!

1st outfit!
It was very bubbly with the bubbles and all We love how random and warped it is! It is like a whole other side of you!!!

2nd outfit!
Great job! 5-6-7-8 who do we appreciate?!!! That outfit, That outfit!

3rd outfit!
That outfit is veeery demanding! You owned it , girrrrrl!

George!
First off we would just like to congratulate you on being the only boy in this season and making it through this far!

1st outfit!
WE love how you shine through! and it's not that we don't like randomness, we just don't like it when people cross the line from randomly fashionable, to just plain nonsense

2nd outfit!
We loooove that one! If George had a show i would sooo watch it! It is just so fashionable the way you wore the glasses or something we just can't put our finger on!

3rd outfit!
We like that you like to learn, but the hat overpowers it it's not that fashionable...

With that said 3rd place has to go to............

Cyrah!!!!!!!!!!! Great job!

Will George and Princess Hearts please step forward.

I only have one name and that person that I call will be declared season 4's WNTM and be able to give an inspirational speech to those in season 5!

and that Webkinz is....

Princess Hearts!!!!!!!!!
We totally loved it! We told you last season all you needed was a little practice! Look at you now!

so that means George, you are 2nd! You are a grrrrreat model and just keep letting your quirkiness shine through!

We love you all and the judges and I must bid you ado and let you off to Continue your Modeling treks! I will pm you guys about the prizes!

wikylo and the judges!
:chi:!!!!!

Old 04-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #497
sodapop907

OMG OMG OMG!!! u won!!! princess hearts won!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #498
kaykat31

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Finale Entries from kaykat31 and jet3461

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
Princess Hearts & I Are Both Crying Of Joy Right Now!we Don't Know What To Say Except Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks!
We Are So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So So Happy!great Job To Everyone!oh Yeah, I'd Like To Thank Sodapop907 For Always Being There To Root Us On & For Letting Me Borrow Her Cheer Tanktop!i'd Also Like To Thank Jet For Being Such A Great Partner In The Team Rounds!last But, Not Least Wikylo For Being Such A Great Friend & Host!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #499
jet3461

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! SECOND PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry bout caps!
Old 04-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #500
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

your welcome kaykat! you deserved it! and way to be repetitive lol!

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

you did an awesome job too jet! it was like very hard to decide!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-28-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed