Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #341
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Entries from: Mattzkinz's, dragonpuppy's, jet3461's, and kaykat31's round 5 entry:)

I am Getting very anxious
annamarie313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 PM   #342
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Entries from: Mattzkinz's, dragonpuppy's, jet3461's, and kaykat31's round 5 entry:)

me too!!!1
Old 04-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #343
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

i wonder who won
Old 04-13-2008, 01:39 PM   #344
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

well there doesn't have to be a mini round since jet posted i can judge and there doesn't need to be a mini round!!! yay! i'll start now!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #345
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

isd prate historical

---------- dragonpuppy added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i need to know to change than

---------- dragonpuppy added 9 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

watev lets see who wins

Last edited by dragonpuppy; 04-13-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 02:19 PM   #346
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Okay judging time!

with our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi!!!!!
Papaya!!!!!
and
Topaz!!!!!

Individual Evalz!!!!!

Hershey!- Awesome Background! ok outfit. Yet u made it very memorable!

Cyrah!- We <3ed it! You must be lucky to have made it out alive!

:abn:Sara!- Awesomerific outfit! we would have liked to have seen a background though.

Princess Hearts!- Outfit was dazzling! We hope your date was a fun one!

:kangaarby!- Great posing! Great outfit! Great Job!

CupCake!- yes it was what we asked for but you could have been a little more creative.

:goo:George!- well we undrstand it with the explanation, but in fashion we need to understsnd the outfit with as few words as possible. yet we do understand you had the hardest theme.

So who stays?

Winner!!!!!!=======>1. Princess Hearts!!!!!!!!

#2. Darby!!!!!!!!!!

#3. Cyrah!!!!!

#4. Sara!!!!!

#5. Hershey!!!!!

will George and CupCake please step forward.
you are both here ironically for opposite reasons

Cupcake- your outfit was B-L-A-N-D pirate was a very obvious choice.

George- you're here because you were overly creative. your ideas were way overour heads we were like ???

So who's in

George.......

you're in.

with creativity comes potential. we don't want to see you here again.

Sorry CupCake. we'll miss your bubbliness very much and we hope to see you in seasons to come!
<3
the judges

This round is the teamwork round!

we have teamed you up with a partner. you and your partner must come up with two outfits that go together you can use anything so just use your imagination.

Assignments!
Princess Hearts&George
Darby&Hershey
Cyrah&Sara

start pming your partners and stuff and come up with your design!
<3
wikylo and the judges!

P.S. u may now use kinzstyle from now on!
Old 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #347
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Ok me and Cyrah Though me would be clowns so here is mine! She should post her's in a sec!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (28.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 04-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #348
Wacky Be
Gifted

alrighty!☻
Old 04-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #349
♥I LOVE MY

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

i will post my clown out fit in a min

---------- annamarie313 added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

here we r-Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by annamarie313; 04-13-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #350
SpellingGeek112

CutieBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Fifi
Type: Pink Poodle

Fifi should be a model because she has perfect fur and body structre she is very fashionable and pretty

OH and if there is a way to become a judge i would like that better because FIFI is level 3 fashion designer on webkinz (kinzville acadmey) and i think i would have some trouble posting pictures so if you could PM me and get back to me on that one i would like that a lot oh wait i defetaly will have trouble posting pics of my webkinz so if there is absloutly no way i can become a judge then i won't do it so please Pm me and get back to me on that

---------- CutieBear added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by CutieBear
Name: Fifi
Type: Pink Poodle

Fifi should be a model because she has perfect fur and body structre she is very fashionable and pretty

OH and if there is a way to become a judge i would like that better because FIFI is level 3 fashion designer on webkinz (kinzville acadmey) and i think i would have some trouble posting pictures so if you could PM me and get back to me on that one i would like that a lot oh wait i defetaly will have trouble posting pics of my webkinz so if there is absloutly no way i can become a judge then i won't do it so please Pm me and get back to me on that
Whoops i didn't notice it already started so never mind sorry about that

Last edited by CutieBear; 04-13-2008 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed