Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #21
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 6 spots left!

oh, come on!

---------- jet3461 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

wikylo: r u gonna save a spot 4 sp0nge? i hope he gets on soon... he is the only 1 im waitin 4 4 my finale...

Last edited by jet3461; 04-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #22
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 5 spots left!

i think i might and i think 7brainiac7 might enter too if she wants i sent them both pms
Old 04-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #23
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 5 spots left!

Pet's name: Musketeer
Pet's type: White Terrior
Pet's gender: Girl
Why your pet wants to be a model: Because she has fashion in her blood and loves to model and design her own clothes.
I promise to stay committed to this contest
fave judge: You all sound SOO nice! ♥
Pic: I will post it a little later on sorry.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #24
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

ill enter duck: duckyy ww:dragon208 gender:girl but i needed soneone to come to my house and take the pick plz all give 3 psf to the first person who posts the pick plzz and thank youy
Old 04-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #25
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 11:44 AM   #26
ill you be my

PorcelainNinja is a jewel in the roughPorcelainNinja is a jewel in the rough

ok, i'm joining, hold on!

---------- PorcelainNinja added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Pet's name: Pigwidgeon
Pet's type: Lil

Pet's gender: Girl
Why your pet wants to be a model: Because she has fashion in her blood and loves to model and design her own clothes.
fave judge: You all sound SOO nice! ♥
Pic: I will post it a little later on sorry.

---------- PorcelainNinja added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

sorry that messed up, hold on one more second

---------- PorcelainNinja added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

pet's name: pigwidgeon
pet type: lil kinz pig
pet's gender: girl
why your pet wants to be a model: because her older brother hip-hop has been in several contests like these and she looks up to him very much, wanting to follow in his footsteps and continue the legacy of porcelainninja's fashionistic pets.
pic: (click the link)
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...oose/piggy.jpg
plz pm me with what happens next! thx!

Last edited by PorcelainNinja; 04-03-2008 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PorcelainNinja is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #27

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

Pet's name: Delilah
Pet's type: Velvety Elephant
Pet's gender: Female
Why your pet wants to be a model: Because I have the looks and the talent!
fave judge: ChiChi
Pic:

Click the image to open in full size.
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #28
dragon208

dragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all arounddragonpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

can i ask sre you going ti post your pivk on thread yet
Old 04-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #29
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

ok ummm sure add me i'm wikylo but I'll only do it this time so you'll have to learn how to post pics
Old 04-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #30
dragon208

ok i sent the friend request
Closed