Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #241
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Entries from: MattzKinz's round 4 entry:)

ugh!!!!! my laptop overheated again gotta start over
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #242
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Entries from: MattzKinz's round 4 entry:)

okay! Good Luck, Everyone! I will go home I KNOW! I had an awful entry.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #243
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

don't say that jet evertone did great!
Old 04-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #244
jet3461

thnx Mushroom. I really think that blankity blank blank is going home. i will NOT tell. i don't want to insult anyone! but i ♥'d sara this time, Mushroom!

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

You know how your goal was to get 1ooo posts by may 1st? mine was, also, and I am SOOOOO glad i did it.

Last edited by jet3461; 04-08-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #245
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Can't wait to see if I make it!
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #246
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Judgin' Time!!!!!

Judges:
:chi:Chi-Chi!!!!!
Papaya!!!!!
Topaz!!!!!
and Chi-Chi's bro.

Domino!!!!!!

So how'd ya do?!?!?!?!?!?!

:cs:Frosty!!!!!- great photo but it's obvious that you'd use a santa suit. but otherwise great job!!!

CupCake!!!!!- We again are glad of your self-confidence but your fur color doesn't compliment the baloon at all.

Hershey!!!!!- The only thing we must criticize is the santa suit but your ballerina top totally toned that down! <3 the background but zooming in would be a better solution.

:goo:George!!!!!- WE <3 IT!!!!! Your quirkiness totally compliments the unicycle!!!!! Yet another one we <3ed!!!!!

:abn:Sara!!!!!- In this photo you look HOT!!!!! lol!!!! But the bow took away from it. But overall AWESOMERIFIC!!!!!!!!!

Princess Hearts!!!!!- The Smocked Dress was agreat choice. We would never have thought of that!!!!!

Delilah!!!!!- So old fashion-couture!!!!!! We <3 it!!!

Cyrah!!!!!- THis outfit is soooooo GLAM!!!!!!!! It is so preppy!!! Awesome Job!!!

:kanga:Darby!!!!!- You are soooooo photogenic!!!!! WE LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

oops left out who got eliminated lemme fix it!!!

------------- wikylo then added who came in!----------

So who stays?!?!?!?!?!?

#1. George!!!!!
I'm nowawarding everyonethe right to use kinzstyle

#2. Princess Hearts!!!!!

#3. Cyrah!!!!!

#4. Delilah!!!!!

#5.Sara!!!!!

#6. Darby!!!!!

#7. Hershey!!!!!

will CupCake and Frosty please step forward?

CupCake- We love your confidence but we feel you are relying too much on it. and your photos are showing it...

Frosty- you are a great model, but your outfits are becoming obvious and blah and we're very far in the competition....

Frosty.....

you're out.

We are truly sorry but we don't know if you can improve at a fast enough pace to get where you need to be. We hope to see you next season.

CupCake- confidence is a great thing to have. but it only goes a long way before it turns to cockiness. We don't want to see you in the bottom two again

For our next challenge we must call someone you should know from Season 2...

Canopy come on out!

*EVERYBODY SCREAMS OBNOXIOUSLY*

Yes girls and George! I'm Canopy Groves from the band DoggyFroggyKittyPig!!!!! And I'm here to introduce the next round!

This round you must use ANY CLOTHES YOU CAN FIND to construct an outfit based on your assigned genre of music!

Here are the assignments

George~ RAP!!!!!(think gangsta yo!)
Princess Hearts~ POP!!!!!(think Britney!!!)
Cyrah~ DISCO!!!!!(think fro)!!!!!
Delilah~ COUNTRY!!!!!(cowboy baby!)
Sara~ EMO!!!!!(goth!!!!)
Darby~ Hippie!!!!!(Peace Brotha!)
CupCake~ Heavy Metal!!!!!(LOUD!!!!!!)
Hershey~ Opera!!!!!(LAAAAAAAAAAA!)
CupCake plz read P.S.

Hurry and post outfits!!!!!
<3
The Judges!!!!!

P.S. CupCake if you don't know what heavy metal looks like google image it!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-09-2008 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2008, 06:36 PM   #247
jet3461

Im nervous!

---------- jet3461 added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

When r they gonna b ^?.?.?.?.?

Last edited by jet3461; 04-08-2008 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #248
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

I wonder who'll go tonight...hope it's not me! lolz
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #249
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

I wonder who got voted off
Old 04-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #250
jet3461

ditto. come on wikylo!
Closed