Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Need Finale Entries from kaykat31 and jet3461

WOW Season 4 already! Well, It's time yet again for.........

ebkinz Next Top Model!

In this contest my colleagues and I are searching WI for that one someone we feel is ready for the modeling world! Could that person be you?

In this contest there will be several rounds with different themes to show your modeling versatility! One person will be eliminated each round(unless a special situation occurs) and this all leads up to where three models make it to the finale? Will you be one of those 3? You'll only know if you post a pic!

Well what do i need to post a picture of?

Well, all you must do is post a pic of your webkinz in clothes that follow the guidelines given in the rules for that round!

Well before you go posting your pics read these rules!

• Stay committed! If you go a long period of time w/o posting your pic and refuse to answer pms you will be disqualified!

• NO KINZSTYLE! Until the final 5 kinzstyle is a reward give to the winner of the previous round! You may only use it if i give you permission! If used w/o permission you could be eliminated!

• Understand if you are eliminated it is nothing personal. It is not because i don't like you it is because of (reasons stated in criticism)

• Unless i pm you for your opinion don't criticize other models' outfits! They tried hard and you wouldn't want them to criticize yours!

•and most importantly have fun! that's what this contest is all about!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The outfit you design must impress these three judges
and a mystery guest judge!

:chi:me, Chi-Chi- Supermodelkinz!
Papaya- legendary fashion icon!
Topaz- runway coach!
and
?.?.?.?.?.?.?

To enter please fill out this small but largely important form!

Pet's name: ?.?.?.?
Pet's type: ?.?.?.?
Pet's gender: ?.?.?.?
Why your pet wants to be a model: ?.?.?.?
I promise to stay committed to this contest
fave judge: (optional)
Pic:

Example:
Pet's name: Bob
Pet's type::ppony:
Pet's gender: boy♂
why your pet wants to be a model: because i have perfect bone structure, and look at my awesomely beautiful manly pink coat!
I promise to stay comitted to this contest!
Fave judge: Chi-Chi
pic: i really don't have a pink pony so i can't post a pic but you must in order to be in this contest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This round's theme is any outfit that you think looks good on you!
Remember to use poses and backgrounds to enhance your design!

Have Fun!

Extra info:

Past winners of WNTM:
season one~ Ava the chocolate lab!
season two~ Ebony the black poodle!
season three~ Leapin' Lizard the frog!
this season~ it could be you!!!!!!!!

Current entries!!!!!
1. lil:goo: George~ jet3461
2.:kangaarby~ MattzKinzeliminated
3.Spotty~ nisha1rocksdisqualified
4.:rac:Roseletta~ voleyuupforfeit
5.Princess Hearts~ kaykat31
6.:abn:Sara~ Mushroomeliminated
7.Fifi~ cdfman18eliminated
8.:cs:Frosty~animalluver247eliminated
9.Hershey~ instpupeliminated
10.brown dog CupCake~ dragonpuppyeliminated
11.lil:pigigwidgeon~ PorcelainNinja eliminated
12.Delilah~ [xo] lipglossdisqualified
13.Cyrah~ annamarie313

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Future Rounds:

Round 2. Summer fun with a twist!

Round 3. Background Round!

Round 4. Vehicles!

Round 5. Musical Mayhem!

Round 6. Night At the Movies!

Round 7. There's No I In Team!

Round 8. Candy Craze!

Round 9. Outdoorsy!

Round 10. FINALE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-27-2008 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: who's out and who's left and what round we're on!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 13 spots left!

okay, one second!

---------- jet3461 added 2 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
This is George! (my lil googles... newest webbie) He's a boy..

his favorite judge is Chi-Chi, and he wants 2 model because he wants a lilkinz to win one of these competitions!

---------- jet3461 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

and he promises 2 stay committed 2 contest!

Last edited by jet3461; 04-02-2008 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 13 spots left!

thnx jet! I'll register you!!!!!

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

all right people we need Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-02-2008 at 04:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Here's you-know-who! lolz

It's me from last season!

Darby wants to win because it's her dream to be a fasionista. lolz
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 04-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #5
nisha1rocks
Webkinz :)

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

This is mine... I know it is kind of blurry, but is it still ok? This is my dalmation spotty wearing a wheel of the month tee, black pants, black hat, and trading card shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpspotty.bmp (140.1 KB, 271 views)
Old 04-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
Wacky Be
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by nisha1rocks
This is mine... I know it is kind of blurry, but is it still ok? This is my dalmation spotty wearing a wheel of the month tee, black pants, black hat, and trading card shoes.
is Spotty a boy or girl?

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

More People!!!!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 04-02-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #7
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 10 spots left!

Click the image to open in full size. Pet's Name: Roseletta(Rosie)
Pet Type: Raccoon Pet Gender: Girl
Rosie already is a model but she is having a hard time getting her big break. She wants to be a model so she can show kinz how to have fun and help them choose great outfits to wear.

I will be committied to this competition because I am on everyday and hope to make Rosie's Dream come true!!!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #8
kaykat31

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 10 spots left!

pets namerincess Hearts
pet type:
oet gender:girl
I want to be a model because I always look wonderful & it has always been my dream!
fav. judge:Chi-chi:chi:
Old 04-02-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 4!!!!! 5 PSFS UP FOR GRABS!!!!! Sign up Today! Must have 13 entries! Spot counter: 10 spots left!

Name: Sara
Pet Type: :abn:
Pets Gender: Female
Why I Want To Be A Model: I want to be a model because i never fit in and i was bullied on how i was a plus sized horse and i am beautiful even if i am on the larger side.
Fav Judge: CHI-CHI!
i promise to stay commited to this contest!
pic:
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (13.6 KB, 228 views)
Old 04-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
Wacky Be
Gifted

cool i'll register you guys! in the meantime we need more!
Closed