Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #241
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

OMG Yayyy! I am sooo happy!! Good luck to the rest of you!! Thanks kaykat!!! Your the best!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #242
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

wow this was great! Snow White was so prepared!

Valentine's Day: Who can be more loveable than the girl with a hearts sunglasses, hearts shoes, pink top, and pink jeans? No one!

Click the image to open in full size.

Easter: Even though Blue Mary Janes do not go well with the Turqouise dress, this pooch cannot get out of her mary janes!

Webkinz Day: Since Webkinz Day is also my Birthday, my webkinz love to wear purple because they know its my FAVORITE color (for a guy!) and party hats for both celebrations!

Halloween: This year, Snow White is going as a Disco Diva! Shes just one foxy puppy who you just don't wanta mess with!

Thanksgiving: Gotta love the warmth and coziness of Thanksgiving! The food, the family! YAY!

Christmas: This is an outfit that Snow White loves to wear to bed on Christmas Eve and to open presents in on Christmas morning! But of course she doesnt wear the slippers that shes attached to and bow to bed!

hope you love her!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #243
musketeer1994

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Very cute Snow White!!!

---------- webkinzloverxoxo&lt;3 added 10 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

I am almost done!

Last edited by webkinzloverxoxo<3; 03-26-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2008, 11:20 PM   #244
7brainiac7
Gift Guru

7brainiac7 will become famous soon enough

Buzz is so excited that he had the opportunity to compete in the finale!!!

Christmas- Buzz has just gotten up, put on is slippers and raced over to the christmas tree!!

Thanksgiving- leaves are falling and the smell of turkeys cooking is in the are. Buzz has just finished getting dressed and he can't wait to carve the turkey!!

Valentines Day- love is in the air, casting a love spell all over webkinz world, and just like all the other webbies, Buzz has fallen under the spell.

Easter- Buzz's mom always insists on Buzz wearing a tux to the annual easter parade, and like the mommas boy he is, he wore it !!

Webkinz Day- This is Buzz's favorite holiday, he loves it! He always dresses crazy on this day sporting every color of the rainbow!!

Halloween- This halloween Buzz is dressing up as a wizard!! He loves eating candy all night till he feels sick!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpbuzz christmas.bmp (114.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: bmpbuzz thanksgiving.bmp (67.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmpbuzz valentines day.bmp (96.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmpbuzz easter.bmp (62.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmpbuzz webkinz day.bmp (108.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: bmpbuzz halloween.bmp (35.3 KB, 12 views)
7brainiac7 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #245

Hannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to behold

Leapin Lizard has had a wonderful experience in the modeling world. Thank you for letting me be apart of it. Good Luck to Everyone.

Since I am a boy, I am preparing to give beautiful flowers to my girl. Click the image to open in full size.

For Easter, I love to spend time outdoors smelling all the pretty flowers and trying to see if I can find some hidden eggs in the bushes. Click the image to open in full size.

On Webkinz’s Day is the day we all celebrate in style. Click the image to open in full size.

On Halloween I like to dress up as Elvis and put on my jumpsuit. Click the image to open in full size.

Thanksgiving is a day when my family get together for some laughs and a big feast. Click the image to open in full size.

During Christmas Leapin Lizard loves to dress up as Santa and give out presents. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #246
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Thanks for the great entries you guys!!!! THat just leaves Snow White and Summer!!! and i also left out one more prize!!!! THe winner of this season will get to help me judge the finale of next season so the winner of this season should not enter next season because they will be one of the judges!!!!

---------- wikylo added 396 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

oops actually that just leaves summer... sorry 'bout that!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 03-27-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #247
kaykat31

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need webkinzloverxoxo<3(summer) and sp0ngeb0br0cksny(Snow White) to post FINALE entry!!!!!

good luck everyone in the final judging!!!!Great outfits!!!!!Never stop designing!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:07 PM   #248
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need webkinzloverxoxo<3(summer) and sp0ngeb0br0cksny(Snow White) to post FINALE entry!!!!!

okey dokey as soon as Summer posts judging might not happen til later b/c i have to get ahold with Ebony from last season cuz that is one of the prizes!!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #249
kaykat31

Smile Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need webkinzloverxoxo<3(summer) and sp0ngeb0br0cksny(Snow White) to post FINALE entry!!!!!

me & webkinzloverxoxo<3 were talking on this websitewacky4webkinz.forumation.com & she said she was gonna go takes the pics so, it should be soon!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #250
musketeer1994

Here are my entries! Sorry I wanted to design them so they would look GREAT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpground7.jpg (50.4 KB, 24 views)
Closed