Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #231
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

ok we just need Snow White
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #232
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

okay! sorry everyone! here is Medieval White! fine (again) Snow White!

Click the image to open in full size.

Snow White is a Medieval Princess! A Princess in Medieval times would be considered lucky to be wearing something as fabulous as this!

i know it is not my best work but i have REALLY bad allergies, allergic to pollen, and cannot even think straight! so sorry!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #233
kaykat31

Smile Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

Good Luck everyone!keep styling no matter what happends!Now Princess Hearts & I are part of a modeling agency so, if you get out don't give up!
♥Princess Hearts(formly competiting here)♥
Old 03-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #234
Webkinz :)

ganzlover is an unknown quantity at this point

this is galaxy
Attached Images
File Type: jpggalster.JPG (21.6 KB, 20 views)
Old 03-26-2008, 06:42 PM   #235
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

okay i'm gonna judge and while i do that somone tell me what they think of my avvie & the statement i put about it in my siggy!!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #236
kaykat31

Smile Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

it's really funny!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!& i'm not just saying that because you know what about the modeling agency!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:42 PM   #237
Wacky Be
Gifted

Hey that's everyone let us begin!!!!!

our judges:

:chi:Chi-Chi
Papaya
Topaz
but there will be no guest judge this round

Okay ladies and gentlemen although it hasn't been long at all this is thfinal four, which means, next round is the finale!!!!!

Individual Evals!!!!!!!!

Buzz- Although we loved the background we must say some of your cloothes looked to Modern for medieval times remember when we said you might have to do without. We did love that you took a risk though!!!

L.L.- Awesome job as a matter of fact if i ever cet enough KC I'd like to make that outfit for my frog WIllow!!! Great job with the tunic and the background great job!!!!!

Summer- WE didn't think your outfit looked very ancient it looked more like you were visiting a museum but we do have to say you sold us thr outfit good job!!!

:wt:S.W- we liked the way you made modern look old it looked more Renaissance though than Medieval. You didn't put a background though. but overall great job!!!!!

So who stays?

Winner--------> 1. Leapin' Lizard!!!!!!
you went from that frog we were really unsure of to one of our prsonal favorites great job!!!!!!

#2. Snow White!!!!!
we're finally seeing the true without all this cover up representing!!!

will Buzz and Summer step forward?

we've loved you both through this whole competition but this time we felt you both overmodernized is your civilization...

one of you we feel captured the essence.........

and that's Buzz.
Buzz we felt you looked regal so you're in the finale!!!!

Summer we feel you are ready too because you sold us you're going too!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! That's a first, 4 in the finale here are the rules!!!!

For the finale you must design 6 outfits!!!!!!

one for each webkinz holiday:

♥Valentine's Day♥
Easter!!!!!
Webkinz Day!!!
Halloween
Thanksgiving!!!
:rdr:Christmas:rdr:

I'll pm everyone in a sec(my show's on)!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:56 PM   #238
kaykat31

Good Job everyone!I can't wait 2 C your next 6 outfits,this is a hard round!Good Luck creating your next 6 outfits!Remeber, it's ok if you don't win first just think about this way,you make it to the final round & who knows but, Wikylo might just let all of you be in the monthly spread!
Good Luck!
♥Princess Hearts♥
Old 03-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #239
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Bye<3
Old 03-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #240
kaykat31

No 1 got aliminated this last round, your all still in!
Closed