Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 01:46 PM   #151
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

she hasn't been on at all today she's probably been doing stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #152
I am a awesome
Banned
FunkyMonkeyGirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #153
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thnk u FMG i'll judge when i get to my mom's house!!!! Good job everyone!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #154
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

Cool! Can't wait!
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 03-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #155
Webkinz :)

XoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to beholdXoXELENAXoX is a splendid one to behold

i want to do it
XoXELENAXoX is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #156
kaykat31

Smile Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

yay!I hope I make it, I tried really hard this time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:29 PM   #157
Wacky Be
Gifted

Thanks Everyone for getting their entries in!!!!!

It's time to judge!!!!!!

First, our judges....

Me, Chi-Chi Supermodelkinz!!!

Papaya, legendary fashion icon!!!

The wonderful, Topaz, Runway coach!!!
and our guest judge......

The brand new to WW......
:tdf:Lava Lampkinz Event Administrator for wikylo,jaimala25&kinz modeling agency!!!!!

This time we asked you tho make an outfit expressing an emotion!!!!

Individual Evals!!!!!

Buzz- You had the emotion of being in love
Chi-Chi- great job Buzz keep impressing us like this and you'll be the first plus sized and male model to win WNTM*
*no offense about being plus-sized Buzz
Papaya- We felt the emotion in your outfit, good job!!!
Topaz- Well i don't know about the rest of them but i'm in loooooove with your outfit!!!
Lava- I have to agree with the rest of them good job!!!

:wt:Snow W.- your emotion was devilish!!!
Chi-Chi-great job!!! you did really good this week if i had not known this was you i would have never thought it was you!!!
Papaya-Great job!!! in this round yu do scare me quite a bit!!!
Topaz-Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl awesome you look possessed in this photo you've made yourself known in this competition now.
Lava- great job i thought you would be mean but it's totally different when i see you face to face!!!!

Summer- your emotion was ???confusion.
Chi-Chi-I have to say I'm stumped! good job!!!
Papaya- To me you look kind of psychotic, but you nailed it!!!
Topaz- Girrrrrrrrrrrl you r confusing looks like you need yo mama's help pickin' out your outfit!!!! Good job!!!
Lava- Great Creativity!! I am impressed!!!

:kanga:Darby whose emotion was sadness
Chi-Chi- once again i'm left speechless!!!!!
Papaya- i see the mood in your outfit good job!!!!
Topaz- DArby, you take the fun out of judging they ain't never nothing bad to say about you! hmph.... lol
Lava- great job i'm impressed!!!!

Mittens- your emotion was happiness
Chi-Chi- great i see the emotion!!!!!
Papaya-The sunglasses win it for me!!!
Topaz- I wish the top was more vibrant.
Lava- GREAt job it looks so sunny something you don't see that much in the Himalayas!!!

Leapin' Lizard whose emotion was i don't care.
CHi-Chi- hmm... in this you broke on rule u used kinzstyle and didn't win the challenge...
Papaya-it's a great outfit but not for a boy.
Topaz-I have to agree with papaya your sorta sending the wrong message...
Lava- well to me you look preppy and that totally matches your emotion good job but i wished you achieved it in a more masculent way.

Princess hearts, your emotion was crazy!!!

chi-chi- that outfit is crazy but your yorkie looks better without hats. they bring attention to the lump on their head.
papaya- it's great and all i just wish you were a little more memorable...
topaz- girrrrl as long as you've been here i think you've been struttin' i don't know what they were talkin' about?.?.?.?.
Lava- it's pretty good!!!! i just haven't known you that long though i think you need a little more personality though but it's far in the competition is their time......

MAggie whose emotion was surprise
chi-chi-finally we see the maggie we've been looking for you folowed the direction!!!!
papaya- i loooove the colours!!!!
topaz- i for one think you've got a lot of work ahead of you do you see the level everyone is on can you work hard enough?
Lava- you've surprised me all right great job!!!

we've got a hard judging period ahead of us so let us judge.....

girls&guys i've got 8 of you in front of me but 6 photos in my hand......

the first name i'm gonna call is......

#1. Snow White
you've finally shown through the rest and way to get darby of the top lol good job!!!!!

#2. Summer!!!!!!!

#3. Darby!!!!!!!!!

#4. Buzz whose in loooooove!!!!!!!

#5. Mittens!!!!!

Will Maggie, Princess Hearts, and Leapin' Lizard please step forward....

I've got 3 outstanding models in front of me but only one photo....

Princess Hearts will you please step forward...........

we know you are great but we feel you have some growing to do i'm sorry but we have to let you go..... We've enjoyed your presence on the show and we hope to see a bright model next season. We'll truly miss you and hope to see you again.....Thanks for playing.....

Will Maggie and Leapin' Lizard please step forward.....I will only call one of your names the one i do not call must pack their bags and go home.

Maggie- we're just now seeing you come out of your shell and it's very far in the competition. THe judges and i feel you won't be able to catch up in time....

Leapin' Lizard- we know you can design ay the others' level but this round you sort of went loco with your design. It did not match your gender. Are the criticisms getting to you....

The judges and i feel that the one that should make it is.....

Leapin' Lizard. We just want the old you back not this person your trying to be. YOu've got one more chance to show us you deserve to be here.

Maggie- you just need a little more time to mature. we hope to see a bright and ready Black and white cheeky dog when next season comes.... We'll miss you!!!!!

Bye Bye Princess Hearts and Maggie,

wikylo and the judges!!!

:chi:Girls we gotta guest..... Come on out Hambo!!!!

:pig:Hello models, i'm sure you all know me from the THree Little Pigs. and that's where the inspiration for this round came from!!! You all will be designing an outfit inspired from a fairy tale or classic nursery rhyme. ANd if you saw wikylo's earlier post you will all be in for a treat for a treat. You are free to pick your own fairy tale to be inspired from and you are all free to use kinzstyle if you want!!!! so hurry and post your pics!!!!!

wikylo and the judges!!!!!

Old 03-23-2008, 06:42 PM   #158
kaykat31

what ever!!!!!!!!!!!U said my outfit was Crazy it was suppose to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kept most of the weak models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- kaykat31 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

I'm never doing this again!This was my best outfit so far & u kick me off!I sorry but, I don't think you have much fashion since at all!

Last edited by kaykat31; 03-23-2008 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-23-2008, 06:44 PM   #159
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

ooh! i like this round! Snow White will be Little Red Riding Hood! thanks for picking Snow White to win too!

i can not post the pic now because i have to leave my grandparents' house now and they live in PA so i will post in 2 hours!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #160
kaykat31

Sorry!I sort of get upset!You have 2 hard of rounds, no efence!
Closed