Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #101
ilovejustinbieberッ
Webkinz :)

lolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant futurelolbno has a brilliant future

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

pets name:laura the poodle
pets type:pink poodle
description:a cute oufit
p.s you have to go to lolbno's room on webkinz to see my style.i can't post any photos.
lolbno is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #102
blossumandme

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

ok i got the picture and now im fixing it up

---------- blossumandme added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

name aphrodite
type b&w cheeky dog
Description nice, playful ,gourgeous, and more

pic coming right up!

---------- blossumandme added 5 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

here she is!!!!

it failed....

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

well i m gonna go now

Last edited by blossumandme; 03-22-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #103
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

sorry there is no more spots!
Old 03-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #104
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by blossumandme
Name:Aphrodite (afro ditee)
type: black and white cheeky dog
Description: very very beautiful, black and white,nice,serious, not sensitive, gorgeous!
pic: hold on im going to get one!

---------- blossumandme added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

no spots left?!?! i dont want to watch, IM OUT!

---------- blossumandme added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

o well im posting mine anyways!
View Post Originally Posted by lolbno
pets name:laura the poodle
pets type:pink poodle
description:a cute oufit
p.s you have to go to lolbno's room on webkinz to see my style.i can't post any photos.
View Post Originally Posted by blossumandme
ok i got the picture and now im fixing it up

---------- blossumandme added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

name aphrodite
type b&w cheeky dog
Description nice, playful ,gourgeous, and more

pic coming right up!

---------- blossumandme added 5 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

here she is!!!!

it failed....

---------- blossumandme added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

well i m gonna go now
GUYS!!! NO SPOTS LEFT!!! READ THE TITLE!!!

---------- MattzKinz added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
omg i think this is ridiculous i'm gonna start judging!!!
Cool! Can't wait!

Last edited by MattzKinz; 03-22-2008 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 03-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #105
kaykat31

Question Re: webkinz next top model season 3!!! win upto 7 psfs!!!!!!! Sry no spots left feel free to watch and cheer for your favorite!!! Need Hannie2468 and Mattzkinz too post round3 entry

when do we find out how we did?U said you were gonna start judging.
Old 03-22-2008, 03:51 PM   #106
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

gimme a second people! i had to help my dad. don't be impatient.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #107
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
gimme a second people! i had to help my dad. don't be impatient.
Okay, can't wait!
Old 03-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #108
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

okey dokey i'm tired of waiting so let's judge!!!!!!

Our judges!!!!!

:chi:me Chi-Chi professional modelkinz
Papaya legendary fashion icon
Topaz runway coach
and our guest judge...

Armstrong of NASAkinz Models!!!!!

Individual Evals!!!!!!

Mittens- Stellar job!!!!!! it was totally astronomical!!! as for th pms......One person thought you were the strongest but are you confident in yourself?......

Summer- Awesome outfit!!!! the jelly-lollipop tree in the background added extra awkwardness!!!! the pms...... several people thought you were the weakest but we don't know why. You're picture was hot!!!! yet we have to take their criticism.

Princess hearts- we weren't feelin' it. there wasn't that much yellow and we didn't see icy you certainly missed the boat here. as for the pms.....we saw that two people thought you were the weakest. you've got an uphill battle ahead if you make it.

:wt:Snow White- Excellent!!! you followed our guidelines and produced awesomeness. you were fierce!!!! as for pms.... you are apparently confident in yourself. lol!! you also got one other good vote! good job!!!

Buzz- Very earthly! way to represent your home planet! thankfully there were no pms about you being weak so great job!!!!

Maggie- you didn't really follow the guidelines. no warm colors. no oranges, reds, yellows. this is not the first time you didn't follow directions... no one thought you were the weakest in the pms so good job!!!

:kanga:Darby- you are a model!!!! you have had to have previous experience!!! This picture is perfect!!! as for the pms... the majority of the people thought you were the strongest!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!(once again) lol!!!

Leapin' Lizard- we never got a pic.... as for the pms.... we got one person that thought you were the weakest....

So who goes?.?.?.?.?.?.?.

winner------> #1. Darby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
3rd time in a row!!!!!! you are amazing!!!!!

#2. Snow White!!!!!

#3. Mittens!!!!

#4. Buzz!!!!!

#5. Maggie!!!!!!
Maggie, please please follow the directions.

#6. Princess Hearts!!!!
work on your clothes selections.

Will Summer and Leapin' Lizard please step forward.

LEapin' Lizard- we've seen you have potential and we've saw it in your photos but being on time is important. do you think your photographer would like to wait on you for a shoot? Time is money...

Summer- your shoot was fierce but why does everyone think you're weak? There has to be a reason...

Summer......................we think they're just jealous. so you're in.

LEapin' Lizard late is one of worst things you can be as a model. so for that you must go. We'll miss you

girls we gotta guest!!!!!! George come on out!!!

Hey girlz i'm George de Curious of the show Curious George! And i can sooooo pull of emotions. Your outfit this round must express an emotional smiley. Be sure to make it fashionable!!!! Assignments are below.......

Darby- Sad
Snow White-Devilish/Mischievous
Mittens-Happy/Bubbly
Buzz-In love
Maggie-Surprised
Princess Hearts-Crazy
Summer-???Confused

Stick to the emotion think of the outfit you would wear if your were felling this emotion.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:42 PM   #109
Webkinz :)

Hannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry so late, I was out all day.

I am toxic today.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:51 PM   #110
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

I'll enter as soon as I rack up some dollars! lolz
Closed