Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 07:59 AM   #71
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: webkinz next top model {season 2} [at least 18 entries plz!!!!] <win 4 psfs i got turtle penguin pinto & way way more plus win a contract with wikylo&kinz modeling and clothes designing agency!!!>

good job!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 09:29 AM   #72
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: webkinz next top model {season 2} [at least 18 entries plz!!!!] <win 4 psfs i got turtle penguin pinto & way way more plus win a contract with wikylo&kinz modeling and clothes designing agency!!!>

ok here's Ebony:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rvzj3q&s=3

---------- ButterCup1994 added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

BubbleVest-60KC
SoftSuedeShoes-75KC
CuffedJeans-65KC

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 02-18-2008 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2008, 09:31 AM   #73
klompqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

how do u post pictures?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #74
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

there is a guide on how to post to post pics let me find it for you.

---------- wikylo added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

here it is:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t183709.html

Last edited by wikylo; 02-18-2008 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #75
Lil Kinz
Lucky1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay If I can come in late here's my black bear Vinsin:

Trust me it's all under 200KC
Attached Images
File Type: jpgVinsin!!!.jpg (3.7 KB, 23 views)
Old 02-18-2008, 11:18 AM   #76

12carmen78909 is an unknown quantity at this point

is it 2 late 2 enter?
Old 02-18-2008, 12:42 PM   #77
Wacky Be
Gifted

OK all that haven't posted won't post.

SO let's begin judging!!!!

YOu should all by now know our judges

:chi:me, Chi-Chi- kinz supermodel
Papaya- legendary fashion icon
Topaz- runway coach
and our guest judge
Charlie Cheape`-Designo- creator of the fashion line "Designer Clothes For Everykinz Budget."

so let's evaluate:

:husky:Lilac- the outfit looks expensive but you had 60 KC left, you could have added another piece.

Peaches- Great Job those that bought your design would feel like a princess!!!!

:cs:Remy- Your design didn't look that expensive. It lacked elegance.

Sophie- UH-MAY-ZING!!!!! We are left at a loss of words. you have totally exceeded all of our marks!!!

:abn:Faith- Though we are soooooo tired of you using the smocked dress we have to say you outfit is stunning. good job!!!

- Your model is totally eaten by your outfit we can barely see her. your outfit would have looked better if you had left out the sun hat.

Ebony- totally awesome!!! it is really truly great and has elegance!!! great comeback from last time!!!

Vinsin- good debut. great mixing. job well done!!!!

8 kinz stand before us but only 7 will be brought to next round...

and the winner is...........................................

---------> WINNER!!! #1. SOPHIE!!!!

#2. Ebony!!!!

#3. Peaches!!!!!

#4. Faith!!!!

#5.Vinsin!!!!!

#6. Lilac!!!!!

Will Remy and Peanut please step forward....

Remy- we felt this outfit was not expensive looking and was not that fashion forward. Can you be elegant?.....

Peanut- We couldn't see your model. We felt it looked old and dated. Also we almost pulled our fur out trying to get you to post a pic. we need a little committment. are you committed to being a model?.......

Peanut.............................................................................you're out.

Remy we know you want this and maybe your kiddishness is your personality. Congratulations! You will join your friends in round 4.

Peanut that means you're out we really loved your design. We know you have a future in modeling. It's just not here.

Below in attachments are the round 3 judges and a tribute to IceBrownie and Peanut.

This next round you will be designing and out fit for a rockstar, Canopy Groves, to wear to the Kinzy Awards Ceremony for their nomination for band of the year [ his band is called DoggyFroggyKittyPig ] you may all use KinzStyle this round if you have it and also you will be using your male models ( if you are using a girl kinz as your main model) i will pm you the details.

Make it work,

:chi:

Last edited by wikylo; 06-06-2008 at 11:10 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #78
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Good Luck Everyone!
I'm fine!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #79
Wacky Be
Gifted

thanks for participating IceBrownie!!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #80
Clara5Belle

Clara5Belle is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.
Sophie's "cool" (By Sophie's definition, she was ecstatic when he agreed to help her) older brother, Sparky, subs for her in a formal meets fashion forward tux paired with tennis shoes, comfortable and stylin' for the red carpet.
Closed