Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 06:52 AM   #131
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: webkinz next top model {season 2} [at least 18 entries plz!!!!] <win 4 psfs i got turtle penguin pinto & way way more plus win a contract with wikylo&kinz modeling and clothes designing agency!!!>

All Right now that Ebony has entered let us begin judging!!!!

but first our judges!!!!!

:chi:-Me,Chi-Chi, professional modelkinz.
-Papaya legendary fashion icon.
-Topaz diva runway coach

and our special guest judge

Shade E. Dayz acclaimed mod fashion designer!!!!

And now individual evaluaations!!!!!

Peaches- Great outfit!!!! We believe you had the hardest element and yet you acheived greatness!!! The only negative criticism we found was that it was a wee bit watery. Oh and we almost forgot it was great you didn't use a background because white resembles air. Great Job!!!!

- Although we do not find this your greatest outfit we thought you provoked a deep and meaningful thought process that left us spellbound. We would have never thought of a "down to earth" outfit. Also great use of the background. But when it all falls down it is about the outfit, we wish your outfit had a little more oomph though. Good job!!!!!

:cs:Remy whose name seemed to have changed to Toby lol! We thought your outfit was sizzlin'! great job using the colors of the autumn sunset toque as the color palette for your design. Also great use of props the dragster was a great choice. Two thumbs up!!!!

:abn:Faith- Outfit was one word...AWESOME! we love how you use so many colors in each of your pieces. Your outfit was very chic elegant and wearable! The only negative criticism is you didn't have a background your outfit would have been of the charts if there would have been an aquatic background. But through it all great job!!!!!

- your outfit was shocking!!! You did great using neon colors like in the fro and the rainbow boots were a great addition to add some positive appeal but you were lacking a background which we feel is crucial in this stage. but over all great job!!!!!

And Now Who Is In To Make It 1 Step Closer To The Finale!!!

And the winner is.....

WINNER------->#1. :cs:Remy whose name got changed to Toby!!!!!
CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST WIN!!!!!

All right I want everyone to know that every outfit below the winner was a very hard decision and I want the person who goes to know that if they are eliminated it wasn't because their outfit was bad.

#2. Peaches!!!!!

Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry!!!!!

#3. Ebony!!!!!

will Sophie and Faith please step forward. We love both of you so sosososososososososososososososososososososososo much and you guys have grown on us too. We don't want either of you to go but it looks like we have to.

Sophie- all of your outfits have been consistent until this round. in this one you did n't shine. the outfit was so faded into your picture. but your explanation we loved it so.....

Fatih- you have really progressed this season from not so memorable to astonishingliy breathtaking. We need more background to model your outfit better.....

And the person goin home is.........................................No one!!!

You two are going to compete in a mini challenge and who ever wins that will prevail to the seasons round. i will pm the rules tomorrow because i have to do homework and go to bed.

so for tonight this is wikylo signing off!!!

---------- wikylo added 530 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

okaay i' gonna try to pmthe results

Last edited by wikylo; 03-07-2008 at 06:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2008, 07:17 AM   #132
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: webkinz next top model {season 2} [at least 18 entries plz!!!!] <win 4 psfs i got turtle penguin pinto & way way more plus win a contract with wikylo&kinz modeling and clothes designing agency!!!>

oh my gosh! that took me off guard! seeing all the great comments for everyone else and that thing that you said about being kind of watery .. oh my! i totally thought i was gonna be kicked off but wow! i came in second! good luck Sophie and Faith!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 03-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #133
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

all right before this round can start we need to find who's out. so here's how we're gonna do it.

Faith and Sophie need TO PM!!!!! these outfts to me.

Your outfit needs to be inspired by a classic fairytale nursery rhyme. be sure these outfits are nothing short of breathtaking because they decide your fate in this competition. We want both of you to know that we are all very very very proud of both of you and whatever the outcome your future of a designer so hurry and i'll give directions for the seasons round!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #134
7brainiac7
Gift Guru

7brainiac7 will become famous soon enough

Oh No!! I called remy the wrong name! i have a golden retriver named toby!!

Remy says thanks for picking him as the winner!! :
7brainiac7 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #135
Wacky Be
Gifted

your welcome the next round will start when i get clara5belle's and web.kin.zer's entry to decide who's out!
Old 03-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #136
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Here is my entry.
Name: Cream Cheese
Pet: Yellow Lab

Click the image to open in full size.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #137
Wacky Be
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by xSophiexx16
Here is my entry.
Name: Cream Cheese
Pet: Yellow Lab

sry it's way to far in the competition to accept new entries try again next season

---------- wikylo added 14 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

ok both Faith and Sophie have posted their mini-entries and we have come to a conclusion.

Sophie and Faith we love you both and it hurts us to let one of you go but we have no choice.

Faith...................................................................................you're out

As for the rest of you you need to post 4 outfits. one for each of the four seasons you may use any clothing includin kinzstyle, curio shop, w-shop, charm forest,fall fest, or winterfest. Make them dazzling because they decide if you go to the finale or not!

Amaze us,
:chi::rdr:

Last edited by wikylo; 03-08-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-08-2008, 11:48 AM   #138
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

okay... Peaches is getting ready for.. Spring!

yay! its one of those mild Spring days and Peaches is so excited and she pulled out her Floral Dress! she hasnt worn it yet! she got it in Winter and shes been waiting for Spring to wear it!

its Summer now and shes gone a little tom-boyish.. her and her friends had been shopping and they had gone to the beach to play volleyball in the sunset!

okay.. we all know Fall means Back to School! on her first day of school she wore something that said "I am Peaches and I am proud!" this outfit totally shows the best of her! she wasnt planning on wearing sunglasses but she walked out to the bus and the sun was very bright! so she ran in and grabbed some sunglasses!

and finally Winter! she is invited to a birthday party and decided to walk to burn off some calories before cake! shes got her uggs, cozzy warm corduroy pants, parka, and the party hat to show some celebration in the outfit!

hope you like the 4 Seasons Peaches!
Old 03-09-2008, 09:40 AM   #139
Wacky Be
Gifted

good job!!!!

---------- wikylo added 1282 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

we still need sophie, ebony and remy hurry and post because then the finale starts!!!!!

Last edited by wikylo; 03-09-2008 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #140
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

omg. i want them to post. i am like the only one who posted yesterday. LALALA

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 13 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

omg. i says that Clara5Belle's last activity was at 11:26am today and 7brainiac7's last activity was 12:05am today!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 03-09-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed