Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

mycatmario is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1!! I need 4 more to start!

pet type: reindeer

pet name: Rodney

webkinz username: mycatmario

why I want to join this contest: I never won any contests and my reindeer looks so cute his santa suit

picture: I don't know how to post it if you know pm me :mycatmario..... WI username

Last edited by mycatmario; 12-07-2008 at 01:12 PM..
mycatmario is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 03:21 PM   #12
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1!! I need 4 more to start!

ill pm you and blade, i forgot what psf you wanted. ill send you two and if you don't like them you can send them back.

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 191 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Only 3 more needed! please join!

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

if you like this game, then check out my holiday one! there are 4 or 5 spots left, for the entry round you dress your stylish webkinz for the holiday, you have nothing to lose and a lot of psfs awarded!

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 115 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

the competition is about to start. we need 4 more people or 3! please come, i will annouce winners tonight, if at least one person comes!

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 1109 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

only need 3 more people, i hope to post winners tonight or tomorrow, so please 3 or more people. i would really appreciate it. love yall!

Last edited by webkinzfreak011; 12-04-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #13
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model Season 1!! I need 3 more to start!

Pet Type: female
Pet Name: Daisy
Webkinz Username: PookiebearLOVE9
Why you want to join this contest: Daisy: I love modeling and I collect PSFs! This looks fun!
Picture: later, i cant now, ww is full
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 02:26 PM   #14
i love

hurry, spots are filling

---------- webkinzfreak011 added 230 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

if you did not post your picture, please post. i need the pictures really bad. 2 more need, i think.

Last edited by webkinzfreak011; 12-06-2008 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #15
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Pet Type: Bat

Pet Name: Velma
Webkinz Username: (will pm)
Why you want to join this contest: i think it will be fun and i think i may have a chance
Picture: this is one of my favorite pets and she would love to enter a contest like this!

Last edited by ilovewebkinz100; 01-02-2009 at 12:45 AM..
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #16
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

am i in? ????????????
Old 12-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #17
i love

yes, you are in! everyone, please get pictures in/join!
Old 12-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #18
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Click the image to open in full size.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #19
i love

thanks for posting your pic!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #20
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

we only need one more!!!
Closed