Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #61
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

idk if you can see this but here it goes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgprincess's date.jpg (7.5 KB, 3 views)
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 PM   #62
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

oh good you can see it
Old 06-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #63
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

okay thank you! i think we only need 1 more person because allieqcat is at camp and cant get hers in so ill have to dissqualify her. dazyandoreo needs to get hers in though

---------- softballgirl17 added 8 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

okay everyone Im just gonna start the judging cause dasy is somewhere i think and allieqcat is at girl scout camp and she wont be able to get hers in. hold on and I will submit the notes of what I thought of each, then we will have the results

Last edited by softballgirl17; 06-10-2008 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #64
allieqcat5

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hold up, I just found out that I can still be in it, if that's ok?? Girl Scout camp only goes to 12:00 I thought in went later, Sorry
Old 06-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #65
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

okay here are the comments that I have for each of you:
Princess- Very color cordinated! Cute!
Pixie- It was ok. The hat didn't really go well with the outfit.
Jack- A little too plain for me. Sorry.
Hallie- Cute and dazzling! Love it!
Crystal- Very cordinated! Cute!
Kiyoshi- It was cute. I didn't like the hat though.
Spotty- Very well- matched! A little too boring for me though.
Squiggy- I love how the colors go together! FABULOUS!
and the winner of this challenge is-
Squiggy!
and now for the elimination.
Squiggy, come over here, you are safe!
Crystal, come over here, you are safe!
Princess, come over here, you are safe!
Hallie, come over here you are safe!
Kiyoshi, come over here you are safe!
Spotty, come over here you are safe!
Pixie and Jack, please step forward.
the person to go home is...

Jack. I am sorry but the journey for you ends here. thank you for coming and please come back next season!
As for you pixie, you REALLY need to try harder on your outfits next time.
Okay everyone, I will be back with the next challenge!

---------- softballgirl17 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

yeah alliecat, I dont feel like posting that again, so you can just be safe this round and do the next challenge. Ill be back with the challenge hold on 1 sec

Last edited by softballgirl17; 06-10-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #66
allieqcat5

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

DID you hear what I said is it ok if i do the next round or not??

---------- allieqcat5 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

OK what did you think of my outfit though...

Last edited by allieqcat5; 06-10-2008 at 03:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #67
Lauren(:

you never posted it.

---------- softballgirl17 added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

here is the next challenge-
as you know its summer! so i want you to design a cute summer outfit and put it on your pet while your pet is doing something summery! [like swiiming or somehthing] the deadline is 2moro at 9:30pm.

Last edited by softballgirl17; 06-10-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #68
Gifted

ok ill get started maybe everyone can finish today
Old 06-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #69
Lauren(:

okay thank you
Old 06-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #70
Gifted

here is princess in her summer "hot outside" outfit
Attached Images
File Type: jpgprincess summer.jpg (17.9 KB, 3 views)
Closed