Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #171
luanna321
Webkinz :)

emna567 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emna567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #172
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

ok here are the notes!

Hallie- cute i love it! ***** stars
spotty- Cool! Not my favorite one of yours though. *** stars
squiggy- Cute! I like the description too! very creative! **** stars
crystal- Yeah it was pretty cute! *** stars
Snowball- um i dont really like it. ** stars

the winner of this challenge is-
Hallie!
you are automatically safe!
Squiggy, you are safe!
Crystal, you are safe!

Snowball and Spotty please step forward.
you both did not really please me this round.
so the person to go home is...
Snowball. Im sorry but your ANTM journey is ending today. You should be so proud that you made it so far! Because you have made it this far, you can have 1 psf that is listed in the 1st post! You have been a real enjoyment in this compitetion, and I would love to see you next year!
As for you, Spotty, you need to step it up if you wanna win this competition and impress me next and let me know why i chose you to stay.
I will be back with the next challenge in a sec!

---------- softballgirl17 added 15 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

ok so here is the next challenge-

Okay, for this round, I want you to dress them as their [your] favorite celebrity! It doesn't matter who it is as long as they are really famous. [hannah montana, will smith, jessica simpson, ect.] The deadline is tommarrow @ 10:00p.m. Well scratch that. That is the real deadline if I get the results in on time. If I dont get them in on time and instead in the morning, you can have all night and some of the next morning. The point is that its ok as long as you get the pic in before I post the results. Thanx!

And like I also said the person that gets eliminated this round will get their choice of one psf.

Also, this is the last round we will hold on this thread! Next is our top three, so im gonna make a poll and people will vote! I will post more details l8r.

Go ahead and post!

Last edited by softballgirl17; 06-19-2008 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #173
tree lover

ok! i will make mine now..........
Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 AM   #174
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

alright thank you!!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #175
sUNSHINE

spotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our ears
spotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our ears

THIS IS SO COOL ,when is it?I'm just wondering!!!

---------- spotteddoglover added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

please pm me peeps!!!

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 06-19-2008 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 AM   #176
tree lover

I couldnt find anyone!!! I did mine as Meranda! {from Icarly!}
Click the image to open in full size.

I hope u like! Hallie wanted to bring some style to the Icarly crew!!!! lol

Last edited by tree lover; 06-19-2008 at 10:34 AM..
Old 06-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #177
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

ok ill psot mine a bit later!!
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #178
Lauren(:

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
THIS IS SO COOL ,when is it?I'm just wondering!!!

---------- spotteddoglover added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

please pm me peeps!!!
what do you mean? we started like 2 months ago!

thanx you too!
Old 06-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #179
tree lover

Hey sorry, but can i re-do mine?? i didnt really get it!!!

---------- tree lover added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

is it ok if i do it on Miley Cyrus??

---------- tree lover added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I'm gonna go ahead and do it, but if u dont want me to, just dont count my new one!

---------- tree lover added 7 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

ok! Hallie is dressed as Miley Cryus!!!!

Hope u like!!! thankx
♥tree lover♥
ps{Hallie had a lot of fun in thi contest!}

Last edited by tree lover; 06-19-2008 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #180
Lauren(:

yeah its fine that you redo it! thanx!
Closed