Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #161
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

thank ya guys that is pretty cool!

buummpp
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #162
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: webkinz next top model season 1. Come and enter. Only 10 people can enter. GREAT PRIZES!

okay she's at her best friend ella's party for being potm w/ her boyfriend Leo. (they met when she was visiting royalty in webkinzlover24's thread - he was security)
Click the image to open in full size.
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #163
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

ok thank ya!
here are the people that have already turned there stuff in-
allieqcat5
emna567
webkinzlover24
now we only need
tree lover
hbbcheer
dont worry guys the deadline isnt until 2moro at 9:30 pm but if you get it in early then we can start the results early!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:36 AM   #164
hbbcheer

hbbcheer is an unknown quantity at this point

here is spotty. he is going to a hip hop dance place.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpspotty.bmp (179.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #165
Frankie Jonas has

AnimalLover96 will become famous soon enough

can i join ??
AnimalLover96 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 02:31 PM   #166
Lauren(:

ok we are gonna have elimination in a couple minutes.

um no sorry its been like a month since i was taking entires and im almost down to the top 5.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #167
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

whens elimination???
emna567 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #168
tree lover

oh i will get it in now!!! hold on.....

---------- tree lover added 9 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Hallie is going to Death Valley, {sp?} California! Of course this is a desert! She loves hiking and is comfy with her boots!

Click the image to open in full size.
ps{ sorry i was late! please pm me for every round so i know u r starting a new one!} thankx
♥tree lover♥

Last edited by tree lover; 06-18-2008 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-19-2008, 08:55 AM   #169
allieqcat5

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

when is elimination i forget
Old 06-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #170
Lauren(:

okay guys im gonna take my notes then we will start!
Closed