Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #341
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥Webkinz Next Top MOdel♥ Live out your KInz deream! Any gender welcome!

judgin time!!!!!!

---------- annamarie313 added 22 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

WELCOME
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Round 6 & 7 Results!!!!!!!!!!!
Since you all know what you can win i will bring out the first judge right away
Hey Yall` lovin those outfits! I will help judge them tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Chilly/Halla98:chi:-I like this outfit it suits this well but i do not think they would have worn big glasses like that back then.
Betty/TexasGirl8-- C.U.T.E., contagiously,under,teachers,educaation which means ur style is WAY better then a teacher so its good!
Lucym00c0w- Very Well done and i realy like this
these round since theres 2 we will go by points out of 10 points per outfit.
so
Chilly-8
Betty-8
Lucy-10
~~~~~~~~~~
:wt:Hey everybody it's me terry! I loved all the outfits mostly cause i love flowers and such!
so as you know i will be helping juding next round!!!
Chilly/halla98:chi:- I LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO AWSOMELY COOLIO!!

Betty/TexasGirl8- I really could do without this outfit not your best.:|
Lucy/m00c0w- I like it but not that much.
~~~~~~
POINTS-

Chilly-9
Betty-7
Lucy-8
~~~~~~
TALLY

Chilly-|||||||||||||||||-17(YES)
Betty-||||||||||||||-15(I am srry but No)
Lucy-||||||||||||||||||-18(YES)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry texasgirl8 and betty but your hopes @ becoming Webkinz next top model has ended.
(i am not makin more avvies since i allready made you some)
WELCOME TO THE FINALE!
For the 1st outfit you will have dress up in an outfit that is all you and something that explains your kinz personality
For the second outfit you have to dress up as a celbrity
Chilly-Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana
Lucy-Beyonce`
For the third outfit you will have to dress up as a season
Chilly-Spring or Summer
Lucy- Fall or Winter
You MAY BOTH USE KINZSTYLE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOR ALL WHO WANTS TO KNOW AFTER ALL OUTFITS HAVE BEEN POSTED I WILL MAKE A POLL FOR THE PEOPLE OF WI CAN VOTE ON! EVEN THO WI WILL BE VOTING I WILL MAKE THE FINAL VOTE TO DECIDE THE WINNER
thanks, the Judges

Last edited by annamarie313; 06-21-2008 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
annamarie313 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 08:44 PM   #342
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ♥Webkinz Next Top MOdel♥ Live out your KInz deream! Any gender welcome!

Oh well, Betty would like to say a few words:
(me): Betty, I know this is a disapointment, but don't be rude to annamarie.
: I know.. I will try to do better in other contests. I guess you were right the first time. Any tips on what I could have done better? I just want to improve.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #343
♥I LOVE MY

Work a little bit harder on the outfits and color cordinate them a little more , and i no this is beside the fact but (for texas) i think maybe you should try using a different kinz for these comps. But thats just my point of view

♥annamarie313
Old 06-22-2008, 09:44 AM   #344
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

OMG! I cannot belive I made it! Texasgirl, I cannot belive you were elemented (sp?). I am so sorry. Ok so at noon i'll try to enter my pics.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #345
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have to admit that I was not very confident in either of those outfits. Annamarie, thank you so much for hosting such a great contest! Texas, you did aweomne and congrats on making it to the semifinals! and, halla, i know that now that we know eachother a little better, this will make the competition even rougher but i know you will do wonderfully, and good luck all!

---------- m00c0w added 144 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

i am searching my friend's account so i can borrow her fall fest hat! apparently it has totally disappeared!!!

---------- m00c0w added 28 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

i am soo pumped! i got one in the trading room!!!! i am working on my outfits!

---------- m00c0w added 20 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

I'm really sorry, but do you htink there's any way I could do a different celebrity? I'm googling Beyonce and the outfits I am coming up with are either innappropriate or really glamorous. the only two really "glamorous" dresses in Webkinz World are the sparkly Kinzstyle ones, and I don't have either of those. If I could possibly get a different assignment, that would be great, but if not, I understand. Thank you!

Last edited by m00c0w; 06-22-2008 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 05:26 PM   #346
♥I LOVE MY

um... i guess you could do demi, you know the chick from camp rock?

CHANGE IN COMP
M00C0W DEMI_____CELEB

♥annamarie313
Old 06-22-2008, 06:18 PM   #347
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

thank you so much! demi's really pretty, and she has a really distinctive 80's style! again, thank you!!!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #348
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks for the advice, and good luck to both of you! I always use Betty because she loves modeling. I personally think the hippo looks good in a wide variety of outfits. But you are entiteled to your own opinion. I might try it out some time. ~TexasGirl~
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 08:05 PM   #349
♥I LOVE MY

Default Re: ♥Webkinz Next Top MOdel♥ Live out your KInz deream♥Finale STARTED♥

anybody posting their outifts soon?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #350
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

yup! one sec, i gotta do demi- i mean LUCY'S outfit!

---------- m00c0w added 110 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

This is Lucy's "Me" outfit! This outfit fits her perfectly because it is great for running errands, going out to eat with friends, and... well... anything! She can go anywhere in this outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.

Lucy is the goddess of fall in this outfit! The pants and shirt provide fall-like colors, and her hat represents the wonderful harvest and crops that grow in fall, while adding a crisp color contrst to the rest of her outfit. Her moccasins are cute and cozy, but also reminiscent of the first Thanksgiving, since Thanksgiving is a HUGE part of fall!

Here is Lucy dressed as Demi Lovato. (Thank you so much for letting us switch! Lucy feels much more... comfortable in these outfits. ) We searched and searched for a good Demi outfit to imitate, and this one seems just right! Lucy stuck with the black shirt, skirt, hat, and jacket, but added red heels for flair! She also has cool red sunglasses on hand in case she needs to hide from the paparazzi who mistake her for the Camp Rock superstar!

Annamarie, thank you for a great season. This is the most fun I've ever had in a modeling contest, and I truly mean it. It was great meeting all of the other contestants and you! Win or lose, I had FUN! So thank you for that. Hope to see you in Season 2!

---------- m00c0w added 1351 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I just re-read my enttry. "Goddess" was a poor choice of words... her outfit isn't very goddess-y.... so she's just the.... representatvie of fall!

Last edited by m00c0w; 06-23-2008 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
m00c0w is offline Female
Closed