Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #311
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ♥Webkinz Next Top MOdel♥ Live out your KInz deream! Any gender welcome!

TexasGirl, can you come over and take our pic? We're all set up! Orange zone!

---------- volleyuup added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I just invited you over for fun that time since you were on, Texas.

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-18-2008 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #312
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ♥Webkinz Next Top MOdel♥ Live out your KInz deream! Any gender welcome!

Okay, just making sure and yep, I will!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Um, volley, your racoon isn't dressed.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-18-2008 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #313
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Dang it! It should be! If it's not showing up, that doesn't mean that she is undressed. Just post it as it is. Annamarie will understand.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #314
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OK, here: http://i32.tinypic.com/24wfq7q.jpg
Old 06-18-2008, 03:49 PM   #315
Goofball
Gift Guru

Click the image to open in full size.

I'm sorry that Rosie didn't appear to have clothes on in this pic (glitches in WW are huge!) so I'm asking you to imagine her outfit again but I'm really sorry. Anyways, here is Brownie and Rosie, as Polly and Molly! Rosie picked to do this photoshoot with her sis, Brownie, because they are good friends and even though they don't look alike, they are sisters forever and will always love each other. Rosie is wearing the other polo shirt (the green one with white in it with the small stripes), clogs, cuffed jeans, and the rainbow belt. Why did the girls wear these alike and different items? Well, Brownie likes Pink and Purple just like Polly so that's why she wore the shirt and the shoes. She wore the shoes also because it's summer, they're purple (her fav) and they're comfortable to walk in! Rosie wore the items she wore because they are her fav colors and also she wore the clogs because again, comfortable shoes for summer! The girls decided to wear cuffed jeans because jeans are always in style and cuffed jeans are just plain cool in WW! They decided to wear rainbow belts too because everyone is like the rainbow. One webkinz equals one color and add all those colors together and you get a rainbow also known as the WW community. Cool huh?
Old 06-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #316
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

is that everybody???

---------- annamarie313 added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

yes!, good results comin up!

Last edited by annamarie313; 06-18-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #317
Gift Guru

YAY!/Nooo! I always feel this way when it starts getting down to the top 5, 4, 3, and 2.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

How much longer? I want to see the results! I'm just gonna be tough about it!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-18-2008 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #318
♥I LOVE MY
Webkinz :)

annamarie313 is on a distinguished road

RESULTS
welcome to round 5's "Twisted Twins" round. Now, before we start criteeking I would like to review the prizes that you can win, a star model on WI, 6 psf, a brief summary for next seasons contestants, next season judge (if you want to )
lets bring in the judges
-
hey guys awsome job! we really like how most of you guys used the colors we liked and we are going to judge you this round!------
:chi:-halla98/chilly- VERY nice i like how you used a lot of the colors we used.'
-TexasGirl8/Betty- Its cute but i am not to fond of the shirts.
M00c0w/Lucy- I like the tops but not the shoes however.
:rac:-volleyuup/Rosie- The tops and pants match but not the shoes, thats a huge jump!

The winner of this round is CHILLY!!!:chi:great job, you are the only one to wear kinzstyle next round!
Betty

will Rosie and Lucy please step forward
who goes home?

Lucy you are still in the running to become webkinz next top model thank you!
As for you Rosie your chance @ becoming Webkinz next top model has ended, googbye

WELCOME TO THE FINAL 3
now this round will contain 2 rounds which means 2 outfits and 2 times the fun!!!!
So we'll bring in the first judge she has starred in a family favorite and ..well have her talk for herself.. LASSIE everybody!
Hello Yall`, I'm lassie and i need and outfit for a premeir i have chosen 3 movies that i want to dress up for and i figured 3 models could show them off so here are your assignments.
(ps if you dont know the movie, look it up)

Chilly-Titanic
Lucy-Flipper
Betty- Snow White (dress as a dwarf)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next We'll bring in another judge a designer for the outside world Terry -
:wt:-Hi I'm Terry and I need an outfit for a show i'm doing. SO i will assign you different flowers to dress up as.
Chilly- Lilly
Lucy- Petunia
Betty- Rose
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANKS THE JUDGES!!
annamarie313 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #319
Gift Guru

*Gasp* I made it in to the final three....... AHHH! I am going to really take my time with this one and make it perfect, or at least as good as it can be. Phew, it's hard to wrap my brain around. And volleyuup, I'm gonna miss you soo much in the competition. It's a shame.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #320
YAY! I'm a
Gift Trainee

halla68 is on a distinguished road

WOW. That was scary. OMG! Ok so a lilly and being on the titanic. HARD. Hmm..I'll think of something! Good thing I have watched Titanic! And it was SAD. Volleyuup, I will miss you SOO much! You were a great model! Ok so I'll do my pic today or tommorw!
Closed