Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #191
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model- Doublez!! Hosted by lady10 and TexasGirl8! ≈≈≈NO MORE But please feel free to watch!≈≈≈

Ugh why do people watch disneychannel?!?! A history channel special on evolution is MUCH MUCH more interesting. AND educational. And better on your ears....fake singing and childish movies doesn't sound as appealing. But it's okay if you like it.....just my opinion. Some disney movies are okay...but nowadays they are kinda not as good.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #192
polkadotted
Webkinz :)

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model- Doublez!! Hosted by lady10 and TexasGirl8! ≈≈≈NO MORE But please feel free to watch!≈≈≈

i like watching TLC
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #193
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

i like DC Games.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #194
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I is eating sherbet and it is dripping..... I love sherbet.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #195
polkadotted

me too... im gonna go get some at the commercial
Old 08-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #196
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

oh yay!!! my 802 post!!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #197
polkadotted

i m eating raspberry sherbert what kind are u eating?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #198
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Guess it's just me now, Bob is on the couch watching High School Musical 2!

STOP LIP-SYNCING TROY! YOU ANNOY ME MORE THAN MEAGHAN JETTE MARTIN!

Stop yelling at the TV Bob! You woke up Trixie! (my kitty cat. )

I'm just annoyed as you are Tommy. Just to let you know, this is Trixie.

DON'T ENTER THE TALENT SHOW TROY!

Lower the volume Bob.

Stop fighting Bob and Trixie.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #199
Gift Guru

I was eating ORANGE sherbet! I got it in the tub like ice cream comes in once and it was drippier so now I just get the kind that is in a tube thingy but it still drips sometimes. xD

Why didn't you get sherbet that was BLUE?

Becuase there wasn't any and I wanted orange and you insisted we buy the BLUE jay webkinz today. (even though I wanted it too! HAHA! <---I think to myself)

Old 08-17-2008, 07:46 PM   #200

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Well Tina is not a ninja. I stole her off of Barney when I was like 3

Yeah! I am special I'm the only one. I'm the only one like me! There isn't another in th ewhole wide world that can do the things I do! Cuz I am special, special, everyone is special. Everyone in my or my own way!

Umm.... Barney taught you your songs very well?

And then I wrote the song so it is about me!
Now we can go to the playground, right?

Wrong! Bedtime!
geros9 is offline Female
Closed