Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 07:00 PM   #181
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model- Doublez!! Hosted by lady10 and TexasGirl8! ≈≈≈NO MORE But please feel free to watch!≈≈≈

what?????????? thats kinda weird..i dont get it
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #182
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model- Doublez!! Hosted by lady10 and TexasGirl8! ≈≈≈NO MORE But please feel free to watch!≈≈≈

HEH! A ninja doesn't even know what ESP is....

It means:

Extrasensory perception

I isn't very good at explaining with detail, so wikepiedia is going to help us!

Read this, Bobberdoodle...it explains it all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra-sensory_perception

Yeppers, but Fred.....it's like a hard to explain thing. LOL. Just one of them things..

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

LOL ljfyle.....lady10 and I conjured up Fred at a sleepover at random....and now it's popular. I started a trend.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-17-2008 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #183
polkadotted

polkadotz907 is on a distinguished road

yeppers u did. just like the livestrong wristbands lol

Last edited by polkadotz907; 08-17-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: sp
polkadotz907 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #184
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

So fred is a real person. got it.

and y is there someone with that kind of name! Proffesor CLOWN!?! thats a person that would get teased in school...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #185
polkadotted

professor clown is my stuffed animal that i have on my bed but he is also my IF (imaginary friend)
Old 08-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #186
Save Our Planet!

omg! how embarasing!!! (For me to think he was real)
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #187
polkadotted

lol it's ok i get confuzzeled too
Old 08-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #188
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

NOW I AM THE SMARTEREST!

What happened Bob? I thought you were in the Bathroom because you can't watch High School Musical 2 Made in India event on full bladder.

Oh yeah, I am super fast! Like ZOOM ZOOM! And hi Professor Clown! YAY! 2 friends in less than 30 minutes! Can you make Popcorn spongey?

YES! I was waiting for you to ask! WE STILL HAVE BUTTER LOVERS!

YAY! I can't believe it! WOOT WOOT! I'll stay on the computer while you go.

No diabolical plans while I'm gone. Okay?

Even if it's for NINJA FUN?!

No diabolical plans AT ALL.

Finers.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #189
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
So fred is a real person. got it.

and y is there someone with that kind of name! Proffesor CLOWN!?! thats a person that would get teased in school...
kinda...he's an IF.

Yes I is. And it is the bestest thing ever cuz you can hang from the ceiling and ninja around and nobody knows!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #190
polkadotted

hanging upside down from the ceiling is barbaric!!!!

let them have there fun PC
Closed