Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #121
keylimecutie
Webkinz :)

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model~season 1

i'm sorry guys!this is what my weekend plan was supposed to be:

friday-nothing going on
saturday-go on day trip to somewhere
sunday-stay at home
monday(today)-go to camp from 9:30 to 3:30

and this is what it turned out to be:

friday-parents want to go somewhere that is 4 hours from my house and i have no say about it
saturday-still on vacation
sunday-STILL on vacation
monday:camp from 9:00-3:30
as you can see,it got switched around unexpectedly and quitea bit if i do sy so myself.i will pm carrierocks and we will judge ASAP.

it's ok poodlekisses,don't worry about it!! and dancestar,i was going to keep you in, but if you want to drop out,thats ok.i will send you a consolation prize because i don't think that you would have to drop out because you are going on vacation.You auotomaticaly win 3rd place cuz i was definitly gonna keep you in!! i am really sorry about the delay for judging.i feel bad.if there is anything that you guys think i left out in this post,let me know!!
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #122
I_LV_Webkinz

Don't feel bad, it was just taking a while for you to judge and we didn't know what happened. I figured you went on vacation, but then it took a while so I wasn't sure what was up.

---------- I_LV_Webkinz added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Oh man sounds like I'm out.

Last edited by I_LV_Webkinz; 07-21-2008 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #123
keylimecutie

don't be so negative I_LV_Webkinz!lol!!
Old 07-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #124
I_LV_Webkinz

Thanks, but I am always the one who never quite made it and winning just really isn't my thing. Although I would like it to be.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #125
poodlekisses

Just stay on the postive side I_LV_Webkinz!
Old 07-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #126
I_LV_Webkinz

Thanks guys I will.

---------- I_LV_Webkinz added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone know where carrierocks is she hasn't been on for a few days. Maybe and I mean this very reluctantly we should judge without her.

Last edited by I_LV_Webkinz; 07-21-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #127
keylimecutie

i think i might.if you guys have noticed that she hasn't been on in a few days then i think that i will judge right now!i feel bad,but i know what you mean I_LV_Webkinz.Oh and just so you guys know,i never log out of WI because i forgot my password.so you may think that i'm on,but i might not be.let me review the entries,then i'll decide who goes home and whos in the final 2.

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

alright,the person going home is...

geros9

thanks for coming on the show! you unfortunatly didn't win a grocery shopping spree,or a spot as a judge next season,but you did win the pride and joy of getting this far!!check the front page and post #121 if you are confused.

For the next round,the final round,you have to...

dress your pet like the main character in my favorite book.That person's name is Gilda Joyce part of the gilda joyce series.her is pictures of the covers of all the books so that you can get an idea of what she looks like.You can dress your the way that she looks in any of those pics.if you have the plumpy glasses,that would look really cool but since those are retired i won't let that part get you more points.unless you don't have any glasses at all.that changes everything.I need you to include the pic for this one.plz try not to do descriptions.if you are on vacation and can't take the pics or don't have internet acces,that is ok.i would probalt extend the deadline if that happened.here are the book covers:

Last edited by frogzmonkeyz; 07-21-2008 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: the pictures got messed up
Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #128
I_LV_Webkinz

I am so glad I didn't go home and I am glad for everyone else who is staying, geros9 sorry buddy. Hey at least you did get this far and you have the pride of saying I wasn't the first to go home.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:25 PM   #129
keylimecutie

oh and i will decide the deadline later on.

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

the pictures got all messed up so i will try again.

---------- frogzmonkeyz added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by frogzmonkeyz; 07-21-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #130
I_LV_Webkinz

So what is the next challenge..... Do you even know yet?
Closed