Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:31 PM   #81
I ♥ rainbows &
Webkinz :)

dancestar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model~ Season 2~ hosted by dancestar~ Only a few spots so HURRY even faster than last season!

can you please put a description webkinz901, cuz again, i can't see the pic.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 08:38 AM   #82
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model~ Season 2~ hosted by dancestar~ Only a few spots so HURRY even faster than last season!

Oh sorry! She is wearing the pink bow, pink polka-dot rain boots, pink and purple fleecy, and the pink baggy jeans. Oh, and my color is pink. LOL!! jk!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #83
I ♥ rainbows &

ok, i am judging now.

---------- dancestar added 6 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Ok, eliminated is..........

PolkaDotSmiles, because she didn't turn in her picture. but thanks for joining us!

and.......................

webkinz901...you were great! thanks for joining us!

both of you have a ton of potential.

now for the standings.....

1st-starr52995
2nd-geros9
3rd-lyssa1924

the next round is Halloween!! here are you costumes...

starr52995- astronaut
geros9- clown
lyssa1924- leopard

good luck!!!

Last edited by dancestar; 07-31-2008 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 12:52 PM   #84
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

I konw I will be out this round, since I got the hardest one, but here's the picture. She's a pink leopard....Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 12:54 PM   #85
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Nellie's not going to take this well, but thank you for a great season and I will join season 3!!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 01:48 PM   #86
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG i've been using the wrong pet! I have been using Sadie instead of Shyla! Im soo sorry! Sadie's entered in all of my other fashion contests, that why! Can you just imagine that thats Shyla, and i swaer ill use shyla for the rest of the outfits! Sorry!
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 04:00 PM   #87
I ♥ rainbows &

oh it's ok! i didn't even notice!

and lyssa1924 i tried to give you the hardest one to see if you could pull it off. we will just have to wait ....
Old 07-31-2008, 05:46 PM   #88

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I think I have a good clown!

---------- geros9 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

are curio shop items allowed?

Last edited by geros9; 07-31-2008 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #89
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model~ Season 2~ hosted by dancestar~ Only a few spots so HURRY even faster than last season!

Ok, now for this one you have to use your imagination! The goggles are for eye protection, the hat is to protect her like a helment and to keep her warm, the boots are the space boots, the baggy jeans are shiny, so they look kind of spacey, the bubble vest just because it look spacey too, and the rainbow belt ties it all together! I'm going to have to admit, this one was hard because I didn't have any of the spacey clothes from the star challenge(except for the boots!) I think it turned out ok!
Click the image to open in full size.
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #90
I ♥ rainbows &

good job everyone! just geros9 left and yes you can use curio shop items
Closed