Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #251
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

Judging

the top 2 teams are: red and green team

the bottom 3 are: serengiti,kate, and candy corn

The eliminated person is:

Spoiler: show
candy corn....sorry!

the next round will be: christmas!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #252
RAWR! I'm a
Webkinz :)

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

Click the image to open in full size.Here's Daisy in her fantabulous Christmas outfit!
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #253
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:07 PM   #254
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Brrrr...I'm glad I didn't wear my miniskirt in here!
You're lucky I caught you wearing that and told you to change!
I feel bad for Santa, he lives here all the time! I wonder how he survives wearing sweatshirts and boots and stuff all the time?!? Imagine the Santakinz never able to wear a skirt!
First of all, Santa is a guy. And fashion isn't everything. Comfort is key, see how I dress? My ears are warm with my hat, unlike a bow.
Hahahaha, wait are you being serious? Cuteness is key!
ughh they argued so much santa ended up giving them coal. If only those two would learn.
Click the image to open in full size.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #255
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

I'll enter way later ! haha :]
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #256

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

Ooh..... I was in the bottom 3. This is devastating... what am I doing wrong? Is it my description for the pictures? Is it my outfit? Could it be the props, or my pose? Or am I just doing something other than those things that is wrong? I don't even know now, it's just that the judges in all the WNTMs I entered don't seemed to be pleased with the outfits I put hard work and effort into. I try to get a good score, but it just isn't enough to be on top or get a fairly nice score. Anyway, here's my Christmas pic...
I put together a perfect pattern of red and green from head to toe, and added my signature sunglasses to make it fabulously Christmas-y and cute. I took this picture with Richard Frost the Snowman, and even though I was disappointed about being in the bottom 3 (the worst place to be) I smiled for the camera because, well, Richard always makes me smile. Don't get me wrong, he's the most cheerful Snowman on the planet and never has had, a you know, meltdown. I loved how his Christmas tree looked, so I asked if we could take the picture there. I suggested Richard put on some X-Mas themed clothing... but that didn't work out. (You can see that he is wearing a Crown of Wonder, Sunshine Shirt, and Bee Shorts for some random reason.)
For me, I donned a warm fleece jacket, a cute bow, fantastic green jeans, a red belt to make the jeans have a tighter fit, and some darling Mary Janes in only the most passionate color (Red). As always, I managed to look cute yet stay warm for the chilly, wonderful holidays. I hope this picture gets a good score, as I worked on it for FOUR HOURS just to find the perfect winter threads! (By the way, I mean clothing, not forum threads like on here)
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #257
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Yes, i am sad that i was in the bottom 3 too but i still smiled for the camera and even made a magazine cover for my pic , it took a long time
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #258
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

cool everyone!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #259
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

WOAH.
I just logged on, & there are so many pics in!
I am glad to see such great dedication.
I will post soon

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 28 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

CHRISTMAS!
Brrrr. It sure is cold in the North Pole! Princess has done some exotic things before, but this time, to make her photo shoot picture seem real, she traveled all the way to The North Pole. *well, she thinks she did, I kinda tricked her, but don't tell her. Rudolph volenteered to help make it seem ike Princess is in the North Pole.*

Hi Rudolph!
:rdr: Oh, hello Princess! What brings you here to the North Pole?
:york I have a photo shoot! Don't you like my outfit?
:rdr: It's very Christmas-y. I hope you do well.
Thanks!
Well, gotta go!
:rdr: Ok! Bye.

(Princess is wearing one of her favorite things to wear around christmas, it is not only the colors of Christmas, but it is great for warmth! Hope you like.)
*sorry, I have GOT to learn how to not write so much!!*

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 12-08-2008 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #260
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Ohmigosh I"'m so busy ! I'll get my entry in tomorrow after Cheerleading practice ! I promise :] !
halfinger13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilikecoke111♥♥was here