Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 07:53 AM   #221
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

Candy Corn is loving her day at the farm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCandy Corn.JPG (6.9 KB, 3 views)
webkinz901 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 05:12 PM   #222
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Next Top Model; Supernova Edition!Round 2 scores posted!0 Spots Left..sorry!Win up to 12 PSF'S!Come on,watch the battle begin!

Ahhh noo! We're the losing team! I hope I don't go home! Can the red team still enter their pics for the new round, or should we wait until we see who goes home?

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 10 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ilikecoke111
LOL! maybe you are like physic!
okay sorry, this post bothered me. I am annoyed by the most unneccessary things, lol. You posted this, like ages ago! Maybe it's because I hate physics. It's probably a typo, but it's spelled psychic. Seeing the word "Physics" reminded me to do my homework for that class. Now I gotta get off of When I finish my homework I'll post my pic(I'll try to tonight) and I can always delete it if I am eliminated or you don't want it in until the elimination. Anyways, good luck everybody!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 12-01-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #223
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

yay, new round.I will try my best to post.my normal computer crashed, & I am on an older one I have, so some things are not avalible.I will try my best to post my pic.The computer company is suppose to be shipping our new part(s) soon.If I cannot post a pic, can I describe the picture, or be excused or something?Thanks,gymnasticsgirl96
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #224
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Gosh I'm so busy ! We got a unnatural pile of homework today from almost all of our subjects, tomorrow I have a Poms perfromance so I'll be home late, and with homework I probably can't enter tomorrow, so I'll try on Wednesday !
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:54 PM   #225
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

A Day on the Farm. Heyyy Yalll :] it's Princess! Normally, Princess is dressed up in her kinzstyle & fancy clothing, but this theame really brings out the down to earth side of Princess. Princess wore her favorite cuffed jeans, caual cropped top, & of cource her cowgirl boots. (Normally she would add a side bow with this outfit, but ya don't want it to get dirty do you?) Hope you like! (I had to save this a few times in a few different folders on the computer,so I hope it works :])Click the image to open in full size.

---------- gymnasticsgirl96 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

wahooo, it worked.sorry, I just kinda douted (spelling) this computer.I had to keep logging in & out of webkinz & re-opening paint, & whooo it was different from my other computer haha.But it all worked out so I am happy

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 12-01-2008 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #226
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Webkinz Pet Name:Mocha
Webkinz Pet Type: Polar bear
Gender of Webkinz:Female
Webkinz username:ylime32
WI username:littleleaf32
What team do you want to be on?: Red
Pic: (post pic of pet in a cool outfit)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPete's Bedroom August 2008.jpg (19.5 KB, 7 views)
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #227
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

there are no more spots littleleaf...sorry!

omgitzkelseey1 it was a typo!

thanks to everyone who posted their pic and no one will be eliminated this round (ive decided)
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #228
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Cool! Thanks for keeping me! I snatched a piece of kinzstyle, so I may find a way to use it somehow. Sorry I didn't post, busy from dance. Anyways, I'm working on it right now!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 30 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Ahhh....a day at the farm. That should be a great opportunity to help a spoiled model learn how to work hard and work together to live. It should teach her to toughen up in the world, appreciate nature, and get dirty in some cow manure every once in awhile. Of course, plans don't work out the way you want them to.
Helloooooo!?!? I wanted a pink lemonade!
Ughh, Victoria's day at the farm resulted in hiring a personal servant to do all her work. Of course. So she's dressed like she's the lady in charge, in a nice sundress and sunhat since it is reallyyyy hot out.
Excuse me?!? I'm not going to round up a bunch of dirty pigs and feed them slop! You-whoo! *rings bell* I didn't hire you to just lay around. You better wrestle down those pigs while I work on my tan!
Click the image to open in full size.

Interesting day spent on this farm...
inspired by this pic(sorta!) I posted it in case you wanted to know! Whoaa, I wrote a lot! Sorry about that.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 12-02-2008 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #229
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

Ok so i thought that farm girls had hats and ta da , i also found a pic that inspired me
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #230
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

cool kelseey and kate........i have that hat too kelseey!
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilikecoke111♥♥was here