Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #1
poptart175 loves
Webkinz :)

poptart175 is on a distinguished road

Talking Webkinz name contest

Try to guess the names of my 20 webkinz. Guess five of thier names and you get two Epochiquox Glimmers. One to keep and one to give to a friend! My webkinz are two alley cats :bas: a basset hound a black cat a bulldog a bullfrog :chi: a chihuahua a collie :cs: a cocker spaniel a cow a dalmatian German Shepard :gr: golden retriever :gor: a gorilla :goo: a googles a hippo a poodle :samoyed: a Samoyed a yellow lab and my favorite the pug. Fill out the form to enter. The contest goes on till there are five winners. If you guess all thier names you get a special surprise recipe. plus the two other ones. I will give you 2 hints 1 the cocker spaniel is named after a cookie. 2 the samoyed has two names the initials are H D the first one is Huey.

Here is the form please enter

Webkinz username:
Your pet name:
Your guess:

Enjoy the contest!!
ps. if you win you will recieve a request from poptart175 to be your friend. please accept the request otherwise you will not recieve your prize.
poptart175 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #2

K-Dog has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz name contest

Sorry, but this is a bit confusing. Maybe could you do it with 1 or 2 at a time?
K-Dog is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
poptart175 loves

I was giving people lots of options

---------- poptart175 added 6 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I was just naming a bunch so people could guess anyone they want That way they don't have to name what I choose for them but if five people want me to I will eliminate some.

Last edited by poptart175; 07-09-2008 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #4
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Is the cocker spaniel snickerdoodle?
Old 07-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #5
poptart175 loves

Yes !!! Guess again!

---------- poptart175 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

The cocker spaniel is eliminated Please do not try to guess it!

Last edited by poptart175; 07-09-2008 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #6
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

:chi: Is he Taco??
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
poptart175 loves

Oh and also there can only be four winners sorry bout the typo

---------- poptart175 added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

no not taco

Last edited by poptart175; 07-09-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #8
dbdribbler

can we have letters to each name for hints plz!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Nacho, Chilupa??
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
poptart175 loves

ok and no its not that begins with t and ends with e the other one is begins with and ends with a :bas: begins with c and ends with y begins with b and ends with y begins with s and ends with s begins with f and ends with y:chi: begins with c and ends with i begins with l and ends with e I will give you the first name this one has two Dottie begins with m and ends with n begins with d and ends with t:gr: begins with s and ends with y:gor: begins with g and ends with i:goo: begins with b and ends with b begins with l and ends with a this ones an abreviation for a name begins with a and ends with i:samoyed: I will give you the first bit and two more letters Huey Di begins with s and ends with b begins with p and ends with t
Closed