| 08-13-2008, 11:07 AM || #71 |
Lions and Tigers and
Join Date: Jun 2007
| | Re: webkinz model contest--true models ony--NO MORE SPOTS!! FEEL FREE TO WATCH!
Try these directions I made;
1. Dress your webkinz.
2. Click the zoom in button while in your Webkinz room to zoom in up close to your webkinz. The zoom button is located in the upper left corner next to the edit/walk button.
3. Hit the Print Screen/Prt Sc key on your keyboard.
4. Open Paint by clicking Start, Accesories, Paint on your computer.
5. Edit, Paste.
6. Click the little dotted-line square in the tool box.
7. Click and drag to create a square around your webkinz.
8. Edit, Copy To
9. Create a file name and hit enter.
10. File, Open
11. Click on the file that matches the one you just created.
12. Don't save the changes.
13. Open the internet and type in imageshack.us in the address bar.
14. Click Browse, click on your file, click open.
15. RESIZE to the one that says it is for message boards.
16. Check the box that says remove size/resolution bar.
17. Just some advice- uncheck the box that says "open a window for Yahoo, Monster, etc."
18. Click Host it
19. Copy the first code for message boards.
20. Paste it into your reply or post on WI. At first it will just be a code; it transforms into a picture when you post the message.
| || |