Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #81
Gift Guru

Kalika is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WEBKINZ Make Me Laugh CONTEST!

A golden retriever, Cheeky monkey, Lion and googles are sitting in a circle...

The golden says " wuff wuff"

The monkey replies with " ooohhaaa ooaaahhh ooohhhaaa"

The golden and monkey decide to fight it out with the wuff's and oohhaaa's and the lion gets annoyed and ROOOOAAARRSSSS...

Googles decides he needs to step in and stop the charades... he says "AFLAC!"
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 08:17 AM   #82
coolgirl15228
Webkinz :)
hiyall is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz Bella the golden retriever looked everywhere for a soulmate on the site with me.
First she went to the google. He liked her. but they could not hug cause the google has no arms!
So, she went to a black lab and they went in the dark. But Bella could not see the black lab.
So, she went to her last hope Arte.
Eh, I'm not sure. said bella/
Arte. "But Bella- Im rare!"
Bella, "I know, its rare to see someone as ugly as you!"
Old 08-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #83
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to start out by saying thank you to all that posted Jokes, Riddles, and stories. All of them were great!
We have several winners. I will post all of the winning jokes here today for all to read. Also, I will PM the winners of the contest to get their username that I should add to WKW.
WINNERS not in order of my favorite!!!!
dancinwebkinlvr
loripooh92
crazy4cash
pigglywiggly16
Stella
KoolKat2123
homiey101
Slb2724
kinzcrazy
webkinzlover904
Kalika
All eleven of these winners will recieve a breakfast, lunch and dinner for their pet. Congratulations and have a Great day! Thanks for the laugh.
Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #84
kayeray
Gift Guru

I'm sorry Hiyall, the contest rules of Webkinz Insider only allow us to have a contest for one week. Yesterday was the last day for posting jokes. However, thanks for posting anyway. Look for my next Webkinz Make me Laugh Contest.
Kayeray
Old 08-05-2007, 04:33 PM   #85
kayeray
Gift Guru

Winners and their jokes!!

Definition of a Panda by dancinwebkinlvr

A panda walks into a resturaunt and asks for a sandwhich. When he finishes eating, he is handed a bill. He pulls a gun out of his pocket, and shoots the waiter. Then he simply walks out. The owner of the resturaunt calls the police to come to the resturaunt, that there has been a shooting. When the police get there, they ask suspects to describe the shooter. They tell them he was a panda bear. The police pulls out a dictionary and asks the owner to read it. The owner clears his throat and says, "panda, two syllables, noun: Eats shoots and leaves.

Goober's Science Students by Loripooh92

Goober asked his science students to use the word definitly in a sentence. So a little girl black lab raised her paw. She said the sky is definitly blue. Goober said no the sky can be different colors in the morning and at night. A little girl google then raised her flipper and said the leaves are definitly green. Goober again said no the leaves change colors in the fall. Then a little boy pig raised his piggy leg. Goober said yes Mr. Piggy Wiggy. The little boy asked to farts have lumps? Goober looked at him questionably and said no. The little boy then said proudly then I definitly pooped my pants!!!

Arte's Summer School by Crazy4Cash

It's summer school now and Arte has decided to teach Summer School. There are 5 kids in the class. There are 2 love puppies, a lion, a persian cat, and a lil' kinz. Arte soon asks the lil' Kinz a question, "Can you start a question with I?" The lil' Kinz looked worried... "I... is..." "No no. You have to start 'I am'." "Oh... 'I am the 9th letter of the alphabet.'"

Webkinz Animal Jokes by Pigglywiggly16

1. Spell mousetrap with three letters?
C-A-T
2. What animal breaks the law?
A chee-tah
3. What is the biggest ant?
An elephant
4. What animals are well educated?
Fish because they go around in schools

Webkinz Kids at School by Stella#1

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: Maria.

TEACHER: Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK: Because of the sign..
TEACHER: What sign?
FRANK: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have
ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

Webkinz Pet Jokes by Koolkat2123

1. Why did the Love Puppy freeze his kinzcash???
A He Wanted cold, hard cash!!!!!

2. What do u call a sick Webkinz dog??
A a Germy sheperd!!!! (lol thought of this cuz the german sherherd comin out soon!!)
3. Why did Piggy the Lil kinz throw a clock out the school window??
A he wanted to see time fly!!!!!!
4. What do u call a tiger with no stripes??
A a lion!!!!
5.What do frogs do with paper??
A rip- it!!!!!

Baseball by Homiey101

so a pig goes up to a door and knocks on it. a lady answers. the pig says i Mrs. johnson can jimmy play baseball with us. then the lady says well pig you know jimmy was born with no arms or legs. then the pig says i know we wanted him to be third base
lol

Webkinz Plushies by Slb2724

Why are webkinz plushies never hungry?
-Because they are always stuffed!

A Webkinz Story by Kinzcrazy

***DING *********

Webkinz user: "Yeah, BGBG10 is over! I can't wait to show her my new garden!"

****DING *********

Webkinz user: "How many 'kinz did I invite?"

***DING *******

Webkinz user: (turns and looks to the right of her computer) UH, OH! (quickly unlocks door...)

Webkinz user's mother: WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THAT?????

Webkinz user: (shouting) I DID...

Webkinz user: (mumbling under breath) ...in another world.

Tabby Von Meow & Computer by Webkinzlover904

Ever wonder Why tabby Von Meow is on the computer? this will explain:
A Black and white cat named claire walked into the Employment office. Tabby greeted her by saying, "Hello Claire! What can i do for you today?" Claire responded, "Well i need a job." Tabby laughed and said, "Hold on." Claire was confused. So she said, "What are you doing," peeking over the computer. Claire then started laughing. Then, a hippo named Lulu walked in and said, "what are you guys doing?" Then went next to the computer. Then she started laughing. Then, a St. Bernard named Brownie walked in and he just walked over to claire and started laughing, as he looked at the screen. Do you know what they were all laughing about?

Answer: They went to this page and read all the jokes! Good job everyone!

Dog Food Diet by Kalika

I was in W shop buying a large bag of Dog for my golden retriever and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog........ Duh!

I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her no, I was starting The dog food Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the clinic last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened with Dr Quack staring at me with a bright light. Her eyes about bugged out of her head. I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it

I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with dog food nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up at Dr Quacksl.

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my tail when a car Hit me!

I hope everyone enjoyed this contest as much as I did. Great jokes everyone!!
Kayeray

Closed