Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #71
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: WEBKINZ Make Me Laugh CONTEST!

A Funny Webkinz Story (Script Style)

***DING *********

Webkinz user: "Yeah, BGBG10 is over! I can't wait to show her my new garden!"

****DING *********

Webkinz user: "How many 'kinz did I invite?"

***DING *******

Webkinz user: (turns and looks to the right of her computer) UH, OH! (quickly unlocks door...)

Webkinz user's mother: WHY DIDN'T YOU GET THAT?????

Webkinz user: (shouting) I DID...

Webkinz user: (mumbling under breath) ...in another world.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 PM   #72
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

What happens to a webkinz when he doesn't own a bed, then owns a bed, then doesn't own a bed again?

He/She becomes REtired!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #73
MoseyMO
Webkinz :)
MoseyMo is an unknown quantity at this point

A String walks into a cafe for some coffee. The waiter, a Google, says Im Sorry, We Dont Serve STring!
SO the String Leaves.
He runs into his friend, Peggy Sue, the White Terrier, He asks her, Magic, can you fray my edges?
Um... Ok... She responded.
So after Magic frays his edges, he runs into Miss Molly, the Dalmation.

Miss Molly, he asks, can you tie me into a knot?

MM replys sure!

so then the string walks back into the cafe. he asks the google waiter for some coffee.

Haven't I seen you before? said the google.

Nope! Im a Frayed Knot! (afraid not!!)
Old 08-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #74
metsfan45
Gifted

metsfan45 is on a distinguished road

Chef Gazpacho is soooo used to making recipes on the stove in the Secret Chef
One day, Plumpy gave him a recipe for Atomolicious Punch but forgot to tell him it goes in the blender...
Chef Gazpacho is now broke because of his attempts to make this in the blender (147 to be exact), has no where to put his gunk, and STILL doesn't know what the problem is!!
Old 08-03-2007, 08:55 PM   #75
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
The joke has been removed. Everyone needs to be nice to each other now and lets see if any more WEBKINZ related jokes appear.
I agree with Cows4U. Lets forget it now since the joke was removed. Lets keep the WEBKINZ jokes coming. We want to laugh here and not hurt anyones feelings. If you have any question that the joke is going to hurt someones feelings or is not Webkinz related, please do not post.
Thanks so much! Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-03-2007, 09:09 PM   #76
metsfan45
Gifted

metsfan45 is on a distinguished road

The only problem with making a computer on Webkinz is that your pet could log on to Webkinz and their pet could log on to Webkinz and their pet could log on to Webkinz and their pet could log on to Webkinz and their pet could log on to Webkinz etc.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #77
websterdog
Gifted

WebkinzLover904 will become famous soon enough

Ever wonder Why tabby Von Meow is on the computer? this will explain:
A Black and white cat named claire walked into the Employment office. Tabby greeted her by saying, "Hello Claire! What can i do for you today?" Claire responded, "Well i need a job." Tabby laughed and said, "Hold on." Claire was confused. So she said, "What are you doing," peeking over the computer. Claire then started laughing. Then, a hippo named Lulu walked in and said, "what are you guys doing?" Then went next to the computer. Then she started laughing. Then, a St. Bernard named Brownie walked in and he just walked over to claire and started laughing, as he looked at the screen. Do you know what they were all laughing about?

Answer: They went to this page and read all the jokes! Good job everyone!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #78
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Ok everyone! Lots of jokes on here made me laugh. Almost all of them did. However, only a few of them followed the rules. The Joke has to be about Webkinz World, Webkinz Insider or Webkinz/LilKinz. So far I have found about 9 different ones that were posted and related to the above that were so funny and made me laugh. We need more jokes! Keep on posting. We only have one more day left to post before I post the winners of this contest. Remember, all the winners will recieve
One breakfast, One Lunch and One dinner for their Webkinz pet. We can have more than one winner. Everyone that made me laugh and followed the rules will win!!! Have a Great day!
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #79
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

I hope mine were considered webkinz related. they were about webkinz, but 2 of them were adaptions of other jokes i've heard, and the others i made up.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 AM   #80
Gift Guru

Kalika is on a distinguished road

I was in W shop buying a large bag of Dog for my golden retriever and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog........ Duh!

I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse, I told her no, I was starting The dog food Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the clinic last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened with Dr Quack staring at me with a bright light. Her eyes about bugged out of her head. I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it

I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with dog food nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up at Dr Quacksl.

I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my tail when a car Hit me!

Last edited by Kalika; 08-04-2007 at 01:06 AM..
Closed