Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2007, 06:51 AM   #31
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WEBKINZ Make Me Laugh CONTEST!

I think a few people have missed my point of making the jokes with Webkinz, and such! Oh well!
C'mon everyone! I need some jokes pertaining to Webkinz, Webkinz World, and Webkinz Insider that are clean.
Can any of the mods or admins. think of any good ones? Need your help here heros!
Luv ya all,
Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2007, 06:52 AM   #32
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by platupus
what? that is over 10 jokes!
That's ok Platupus! I don't mind. Just don't want people posting pages and pages of jokes and taking up to much space.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #33
danfer911
Webkinz :)
dany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to alldany3333 is a name known to all

there was a man on a row boat and another man on a big sailboat
the guy on the row boat said to the other man "how come you named your boat bad news ? its a beautiful boat"
the guy on the sailboat said i named it that because "bad news travels fast!!!" lol thanks
dany3333 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #34
loripooh92

loripooh92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goober asked his science students to use the word definitly in a sentence. So a little girl black lab raised her paw. She said the sky is definitly blue. Goober said no the sky can be different colors in the morning and at night. A little girl google then raised her flipper and said the leaves are definitly green. Goober again said no the leaves change colors in the fall. Then a little boy pig raised his piggy leg. Goober said yes Mr. Piggy Wiggy. The little boy asked to farts have lumps? Goober looked at him questionably and said no. The little boy then said proudly then I definitly pooped my pants!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:51 AM   #35
loripooh92

loripooh92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is another one.

Tabby was teaching a class the alphabet one day. She asked each student to say the whole alphabet in front of the class. A little chocolate lab waved his paw up high in the air. Yes would you like to go first said Tabby. No Miss. Vonmeow I have to go to the bathroom. Well you say your alphabet and then you can go. So he came to the front of the room. He quickly said the alphabet A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Very good but where was the "P". It's running down my leg.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #36
coolgirl15228
hiyall is an unknown quantity at this point

once there was this girl who ate potatos all day cause she loved 'em and woke up AND potatoes WERE ALL AROUND HER so she ate'em but is was really her puke.

there was a butterfly trapped in a net. she called her friend who was a bee to sting the net so she could get out. He stings but misses and stings her.
Then a stick bug came by and stuck his body through the net and missed and stabbed her.
Then the kid who caught her said , mom do u like your dinner alive or dead she said alive and hes says then better go catch another butterfly!ya, mine aren't funny
-
there once was a rat looking ina mirror and he sees a face and screams cause he sees Brittany and says to his father, dad did u have another kid?

Last edited by hiyall; 08-01-2007 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #37
Crazy4Cash
Gifted

Crazy4Cash is an unknown quantity at this point

It's summer school now and Arte has decided to teach Summer School. There are 5 kids in the class. There are 2 love puppies, a lion, a persian cat, and a lil' kinz. Arte soon asks the lil' Kinz a question, "Can you start a question with I?" The lil' Kinz looked worried... "I... is..." "No no. You have to start 'I am'." "Oh... 'I am the 9th letter of the alphabet.'"

Crazy4Cash
Old 08-01-2007, 01:40 PM   #38
1w2e3r4t5y

1w2e3r4t5y is an unknown quantity at this point

huh???!!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #39
PigglyWiggly16
Gift Guru

PigglyWiggly16 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK here are a few:
1. Spell mousetrap with three letters?
C-A-T
2. Why couldn't the mummy answer the telephone?
Because he was all tied- up
3. What stars go to jail?
Shooting stars
4. Why is it easy to weigh fish?
Because they have their own scales.
5. What animal breaks the law?
A chee-tah
6. What can you serve but never eat?
A tennis ball
7. Why kind of apple isn't an apple?
A pineapple
8. What is the biggest ant?
An elephant
9. When is the moon heaviest?
When it is full
10. What animals are well educated?
Fish because they go around in schools

Well i hope these jokes are funny!! I hope I win! Good luck to everyone!
-PigglyWiggly16
Old 08-01-2007, 04:01 PM   #40
mngirl365
Gifted

Stella#1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Once there wear 3 webkinz one was a Google one was a Bunny and one was a Tree Frog. All the Google could say was "Exclusive". All the Bunny could say was " Me, Me, Me"
and all the Tree Frog could say was "Move up the line"". So one day they wear all in an ice cream parlor and the Google was playing in the arcade. So he was playing Wishing Well 2. He was chanting "Exclusive, exclusive, exclusive". He was taking up aton of time so the manager came out and said "It's time to give another purson a turn. whos next???" "Me, me, me, me" said the bunny. "Okay go on up and play." the maneger said. Then The frog burst out " Move up the Line!!!!!!!" then The game Broke!

the end

(its suppose to be stupid) lol
Closed