Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 08:36 PM   #21
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WEBKINZ Make Me Laugh CONTEST!

WOW! I'm impressed.....Some great jokes. I can't say yet, but we have some tough competition here. You all are doing great!
Keep it up!
Kayeray
kayeray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 08:37 PM   #22
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

ok this is weird but ok jessica simpson and her friends are hiding from the police they decide to hde in a farm one hides in a chicken coop one hides in a cow pasture and jessica hides in a potato field when the police look in the chicken coop the friend says buck buck buck the police figure its just a chicken and move on when they look in the cow pasture the friend says moo moo moo the cops figure it is just a cow and move on when they get to the potato field jessica says potato potato potato they figure its just a potato lol
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 08:57 PM   #23
Garrett

This is really funny.

A blonde decides to learn and try horse back riding unassisted without prior experience or lessons. She mounts the horse with great effort, and the tall, shiny horse springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle. Out of shear terror, she grabs for the horse's mane but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety.

Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup. She is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness or even death when Frank, the Wal-Mart manager runs out to shut the horse off.

-
Oh- My username is garrett12121212

Last edited by Garrett; 07-30-2007 at 08:59 PM..
Old 07-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #24
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

HUMMMMMMMM! Looks like we have another joke on here that is almost just like that.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #25
swimgirl4ever
Webkinz :)

rachel is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, my friend told this to me and i laughed real hard, but, some people laugh and some poeple think its dumb...

how are a bunny and a plum alike???

there both purple except the bunny!!!

as i said some people laugh and some people dont... but its funnier if somebody says it to you.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:36 PM   #26
swimgirl4ever

rachel is an unknown quantity at this point

k, i got two more jokes, these are dumb blonde jokes...

two blondes are taking a hike in the woods. then one of them says "look, some tracks, i wonder what animal made them." and so when there bent over examinng them, they get run over by a train!
LOL!!! : )

another one-

two blondes are sitting on the couch watching the 6:00 news. in the news they are showing a video of a guy jumping of the bridge. then one blonde says, "on the 4:00 news the same guy jumped of the bridge, i didnt think he would be stupid enough to do it again!"

ohhh wait i have another one-
a brunette, a black haired and a blonde are running a mile race. the brunette gets to the quarter mile sign, decides shes too tired to finish the race and turns around. then the black haired one gets to the 1/3 mile sign, decides she is too tired to continue and turns around. then the blonde gets to the 3/4 mile sign decides shes too tired to finish the race and turns around.

note- im not insulting blondes (im a blonde too)
another note- sorry if i cant enter twice, (or 3 or four times,) use my first entery if i can only enter once.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:41 AM   #27
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

Hmmm I have really good ones... now which one... ok I will do a few

There was this middle aged, married couple riding on a deserted highway at 40 mph. The husband says,"Honey, I want a divorce," The wife looks straight ahead, with a blank expression. "I get the house," the speed gently rises to 50 mph "and all the money" ...speed get to 60 mph "The cars" 80 mph....."the electronics" the speed gets to 120 mph, the wife with the blank expression still on her face. "Hey don't you want anything?" says the husband. She replises through clenched teeth, "I have got all I need....." They where now going 150 mph headed for a brick wall. he says, "What?"

"An airbag."

A duck walks into a bar and askes, "Do you have any crackers?"
the bartender says, "Sorry no."
The next day the duck comes back, "Do you have any crackers?"
The bartender says, "I told you, NO."
The next day the duck comes, "Do you have any crackers?"
The bartender says, "OK listen duck I have no crackers!!!!"
The next day the duck comes back again, "Do you have any crackers?"
The bartender, "OK duck next time you ask me that I will nail your beak to the wall!"
The next day the duck comes, and askes, "Do you have any nails?"
The bartender says, "No..."
Duck: "Do you have any crackers?"

(please don't take this joke personally)

A blonde, brunette, and a redhead are trying to work for the FBI. The FBI wanted to know if they where willing enough to kill thier husbands so they had the husbands in a room and they gave them guns filled with blanks (not real bullets and they didn't know) and told them to go in a nd kill thier husbands. The brunette goes in comes out crying and says, "I couldn't do it" and she failed. Same with the redhead. The blonde goes in and the FBI hears the blank be shot be fierd they say, "Great she's going to pass!" then they hear banging noises and screaming. When the blonde comes out she says, "The gun didn't work, so I kilt him with the chair instead."

cac953 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2007, 01:52 PM   #28
Dwarfey

Dwarfey is on a distinguished road

Teacher: Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the field"
Student: A cow and a bull is grazing in the field.
Teacher: How?
Student: Ladies first.

Boy: What is the big chimney say to the little chimney?
Girl: You're too young to smoke.
Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Student: A teacher

This is crime story. Five friends lived in a room, Namely MAD, BRAIN, FOOL, NOBODY, SOMEBODY.
One day SOMEBODY killed NOBODY. At that time BRAIN was in bathroom, MAD called police.
MAD: Is it police station???
Police: Yes, what is the matter??
MAD: SOMEBODY killed NOBODY.
Police: Are you mad?
MAD: Yes, I"m MAD.
Police: Don`t you have BRAIN.
MAD: BRAIN is in bathroom....
Police: you FOOL...
MAD: No, FOOL is reading this joke...

Why did the Dinosaur feel rain?
Becasue it was raining!
Old 07-31-2007, 03:24 PM   #29
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

Actual Ads and the Like

Dinner Special -- Turkey $2.35; Chicken or Beef $2.25; Children $2.00.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

Illiterate? Write today for free help.

Semi-Annual after-Christmas Sale.

And now, the Superstore--unequaled in size, unmatched in variety, unrivaled inconvenience.

TICKLE ME ELMO, STILL IN BOX, COMES WITH IT'S OWN 1988 MUSTANG, 5L, AUTO, EXCELLENT CONDITION $6800

FREE 1 CAN OF PORK & BEANS WITH PURCHASE OF 3 BR 2 BTH HOME.

SHAKESPEARE'S PIZZA - FREE CHOPSTICKS

HUMMELS - LARGEST SELECTION EVER - "IF IT'S IN STOCK, WE HAVE IT!"

GEORGIA PEACHES - CALIFORNIA GROWN - 89 cents lb.

WHIRLPOOL BUILT IN OVEN -- FROST FREE!

TIRED OF WORKING FOR ONLY $9.75 PER HOUR? WE OFFER PROFIT SHARING AND FLEXIBLE HOURS. STARTING PAY: $7 - $9 PER HOUR.

Bizarre, Deep Thoughts

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then you could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

I wonder if angels believe in ghosts.

I think the monkeys at the zoo should have to wear sunglasses so they can't hypnotize you.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.

---

Edit: Sorry, that was over ten jokes.

Last edited by SugarCraze; 08-01-2007 at 05:15 PM..
Old 07-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #30
platupus
Banned
platupus is on a distinguished road

what? that is over 10 jokes!
Closed