Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2007, 06:58 AM   #11
ryank909
Gifted

webkinzdude85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WEBKINZ Make Me Laugh CONTEST!

2 webkinz walked in to a bar you would think the second one would duck.

what do you call a crazy chicken?
a cuckkoo cluck
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 07:52 AM   #12
ow!Nick Jonas is so
Gifted

Crazyj will become famous soon enough

A Google was trapped in a giant steel box.All he had was a matress and a calender.How did he survive?He drank water from the springs (from the matress)and ate the dates off the calander.

A Gorilla was trapped in an iron box.All he had was was a baseball and a bat.How did he get out?He hit the ball.One strike.He hit it again.Two strikes.He hit it again.Three strikes your out!

What do you call a man with no arms and legs swimming?Bob.What do you call a man with no arms and legs on a rug?Mat.

My w user is crazyj6541
Old 07-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Anyone else have anymore great jokes? We need joke about Webkinz world, Webkinz Insider, Webkinz and Lil Kinz that are good clean fun.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 PM   #14
loripooh92
Webkinz :)

loripooh92 is an unknown quantity at this point

knock knock
whos there?
Goliath
Goliath who?
Goliath down you lookith tired

I am loripooh92 on WW
Old 07-30-2007, 06:25 PM   #15
loripooh92

There once was a man and women who lived in an apartment. The man asked the women do you want this bannana?, she said no so he threw it out the window. He then asked do you want this apple?, she said now so he threw it out the window. He then asked do you want this bomb?, she said no so he threw it out the window. Then they desided to take a walk. They first saw a boy and he was crying they asked what was the matter. I slipped on a bannanna and droped my ice cream they said oh and kept on walking. They then say a girl who was crying they said what is the matter/ She said an apple hit me on my head. They said oh and kept on walking. They then say this old man about 90 roaring with laughter. They asked what is so funny? He said I farted and the building next to me blew up.

I am loripooh92 on WW
Old 07-30-2007, 06:25 PM   #16
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

A panda walks into a resturaunt and asks for a sandwhich. When he finishes eating, he is handed a bill. He pulls a gun out of his pocket, and shoots the waiter. Then he simply walks out. The owner of the resturaunt calls the police to come to the resturaunt, that there has been a shooting. When the police get there, they ask suspects to describe the shooter. They tell them he was a panda bear. The police pulls out a dictionary and asks the owner to read it. The owner clears his throat and says, "panda, two syllables, noun: Eats shoots and leaves.
dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 06:48 PM   #17
loripooh92

There once was a girl that loved to ride horses. She finaly got the chance to ride a horse and she was so accited. She got on all her gear and hopped on to her horse. She was riding for a while when she starts to slip and gets caught on her strups. She yells help help somebody help me helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as she thought that she was done for the mannager comes over and turns it off.

I am loripooh92 on WW
Old 07-30-2007, 07:38 PM   #18
only eat pie thts
Gifted

WebkinzLuvMe is on a distinguished road

ok there were a couple moving to florida. the husband went early to see wat it was like. when he got there he sent an email to his wife. he accidently sent the email to an elderly women whose husband had just died. this is the email: Dear my love, its lovely up here. i bet youll luv it. cant wait for you to come tommarow!!! Love your husband ps: its very warm up here!!!
WebkinzLuvMe is offline Female
Old 07-30-2007, 08:27 PM   #19
Gifted

KailygluvsWW is on a distinguished road

JaguaR, hoRse, and Rabbit crossing, watch out 4 the caRs, can u spell it without any R's???

Ps: IT!!!
-
guys Those r all funny!!!!LOL!

They dont really have 2 do w/ Webkinz tho.

Last edited by KailygluvsWW; 07-30-2007 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #20
Gifted

junglegirl will become famous soon enough

Ok so there is this Lion and she has three sons
they feel like they haven't been very good sons to her so they go all out for her birthday!
The first one buys her an amazing 2 story house and a mustang. The second buys her a home theatre system to entertain her friends in. The third puts real thought into his gift and decides to give her a parrot that can reciet the bible because she is getting old and can't read that well.
So when the Lion is righting the thank you notes she rights to the first son:
Dear son,
thank you so much for the beauitful house. Except i am only living in one room and i have to clean the whole thing. Oh, and thank you for the car! But my license expired 4 years ago and i am a wrecking behind the wheel. But thanks anyway.

To the second son she writes:
dear son,
Thank you for the beuitful home theatre system except i haven't seen it yet because i can't make it up the stairs anymore and all my friends r dead. But thanks anyway.

To the third son she writes:
Dear Son,
Thank you so much! your the only one who put some real thought into your gift! the chicken was delicious
Closed