Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #51
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

*sigh*
I edited and revised over and over...
the one thing you have a problem with happens to have problems with. I can not write an emotional story to save my life...
*opens word document, opens up my stories*
Herm... this'll probably be 10 times easier if I used characters I'm used to writing about...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #52
SmileeProductions™
Webkinz :)

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

OK. I'll start my story tomorrow!
Rukia is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #53
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL. Cattails, as long as you use the line, I don't care who the characters are.

~Tips for writing this round's story~
~When you are about to type a story, close/ minimise all the windows on the screen. You need to focus on the story.
~Start by analising, feeling, thinking about the emotion that is being used. Think about where the line should go, beginning, middle, or end.
~After that, type down the events that you think should happen.
~Then choose a title
~TYPE!!
~Revise and edit, checking for spelling, grammar, punctuation errors

When I sit down to type, I do all those things, accept some times the title is first. All accept the part about the line, with the acception of when my stories start with a line I come up with. Those

TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #54
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
LOL. Cattails, as long as you use the line, I don't care who the characters are.

~Tips for writing this round's story~
~When you are about to type a story, close/ minimise all the windows on the screen. You need to focus on the story.
~Start by analising, feeling, thinking about the emotion that is being used. Think about where the line should go, beginning, middle, or end.
~After that, type down the events that you think should happen.
~Then choose a title
~TYPE!!
~Revise and edit, checking for spelling, grammar, punctuation errors

When I sit down to type, I do all those things, accept some times the title is first. All accept the part about the line, with the acception of when my stories start with a line I come up with. Those

I do mine totally different. Everyone has a different style. I think, jot down if it comes WAY later write, then think of a title.

And, note: we can't use red.

I'm glad to see someone using that mouse sprite. I made it, and a lot of people are saying that they don't like it... well, can't please everyone.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:10 PM   #55
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I really like it! You did a great job with all of them. I was about to congratulate you on that... so congrats! Your sprites are famous all over WI! I thought the mods use blue (123gys) now.... oh well, I forgot. Who uses the red? Everyone says mods, but I've never seen a mod post in red before.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:22 AM   #56
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TexasGirl8;8299532[COLOR=DarkOrange

Round 2:
Please write a story using the following line: I looked at him, and he looked at me. Then, just as I always pictured it, he kissed me. It felt just like I imagined.
This will require emotion big time. As for mechanics, that is all basic and required in all rounds, and length.
[/COLOR]
On WI, kissing isn't allowed in stories.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #57
Gift Guru

I see it in stories all the time. But in case, I'll cahnge it. I didn't know.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Originally Posted by
Round 2:
Please write a story using the following line: [COLOR=Black
I sobbed. I could have never thought this would happen. She's gone. Forever.
[COLOR=Teal]This will require emotion big time. As for mechanics, that is all basic and required in all rounds, and length.

[COLOR=Black]THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE BY SATURDAY @ 10:00 AM KT.

~TexasGirl~
Fixed it! And for any mods reading, I'm sooo sorry! I didn't know! Please don't close the thread! Thanks!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-18-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #58
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I really like it! You did a great job with all of them. I was about to congratulate you on that... so congrats! Your sprites are famous all over WI! I thought the mods use blue (123gys) now.... oh well, I forgot. Who uses the red? Everyone says mods, but I've never seen a mod post in red before.
Thanks!
And I dunno who uses it, but we're still not allowed to...

Well, last night I had writer's block. But then I had a kinda creepy yet totally awesome dream, and the new quote can really work with if I base it on that, which I plan to.
And I see you're having a bit of problem with length. Am I allowed to ask you about how long you expect it to be?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:05 AM   #59
Webkinz :)

DragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledgeDragonStar flows towards the sea of knowledge

You do know that that was only the first part of a story? Grrr. I suppose I shouldn't care--and I don't. I've got a huge book goal that I want to work on, I thought this would be fun. Oh well. -leaves-
DragonStar is offline Male
Old 06-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #60
Gifted

Se ya, Dragon! *gets sad*
Well, I could probably write a whole book on that dream... I shouldn't have a problem... hey, I should write a book on it!..
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!