Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #301
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

Mmmkay, I am giving turtle and cat until 4 pm. If they don't post, they will be judged based of previous rounds.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #302
dancingmoon9
Webkinz :)

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, well when will you judge, because it's past 4, and I am REALLY anxious!!!
violet77 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #303
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

LOL Judging is coming right up!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 11 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

ROUND 4, The semi finals is OVER!!
Ah yes, our final 3 for the finale will be chosen here and now. Let's see how you did:

Pearlz: 9.5 It could have been a smidge better at the end, but other than that, it was great!

violet: 9.8! I LOVED the story, but there were a few little things, such as the ending could have been longer.

cattails: I did the same as turtle's, and your score is: 9

Turtle: drop out!
Which means, nobody goes home because of the drop out!

*GASP* Does that mean it's FINALE time!?! Yes it does!

You will be writing 3 stories. If you don't post, your chances of winning are 0%. So, please post. The stories you must write are:

FREE CHOICE
A story including the character Belinda, who is 20, and is a nanny for a very rich family.
And a SCI-FI story! (Science fiction:
a form of fiction that draws imaginatively on scientific knowledge and speculation in its plot, setting, theme, etc. {thanks to dictionary.com for the definition!})

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!
~TEXASGIRL8

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-14-2008 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #304
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! Highest score!!
violet77 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #305
mann...im still a

alysea5starrs is an unknown quantity at this point

can i please enter!!!
alysea5starrs is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #306
Gift Guru

alysea5starrs, we have already started.... we're on the finale...LOL next season, though!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #307
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

yaayy!! 9.5!

Okay, i only see two stories...the one with Belinda, and the sci-fi one!

Can I kind of write like a children's story for the sci-fi thing? If I can, I have an idea!

Last edited by Pearlz13; 07-14-2008 at 07:03 PM..
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #308
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pearlz13
yaayy!! 9.5!

Okay, i only see two stories...the one with Belinda, and the sci-fi one!

Can I kind of write like a children's story for the sci-fi thing? If I can, I have an idea!
The free choice, too.

I'll start on the Belinda one tomorrow, I'm exhausted... and I'll have to get a little insight on Sci-Fi...
Old 07-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #309
Gift Guru

Great you guys! Vi, whatever you want. It's YOUR story, not mine.

Cattails: Yeah, I figured yall wouldn't be terribly farmilliar with Sci-fi. Here's a simpler definition, made by yours truly:

A fictional story based on scientific beliefs or myths, that normally includes aliens, UFOs, outer space, etc.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #310
turtle606

uhh, did you get my message???
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!