Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #251
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

Well, I can see where you're coming from. But, you need to make it more..... somethingy. Maybe like it should be from a museam(the person who owns it gave it to a museam), and then it was stolen, and danger, and clues, and the classic stuff.

Or, somebody could have found it, burried in a capsule or something, and then it's stolen, and so on.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 09:09 AM   #252
Glambert<3
Webkinz :)

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Wait, are the results on Tuesday now? Or are they still today? I'm confuses. cuz its 10:09
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 10:02 AM   #253
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Don't be, the results will be up after cattails posts. Turtle & violet are excused.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #254
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

I might not end up posting...
I don't have a story. I've been completely stuck all week. *sigh* That's my problem. Once I get so far, I kinda drop off idea wise...
Old 07-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #255
Gift Guru

cattails, let me give you some tips:
TIPS FOR CATTAILS190:
~Don't think negative! POSITIVE! You WILL have a story
~Try looking back a few pages on the keys I gave, besides the criminal one. Perhaps an idea will come to you.
~Read a mystery
~Think of all the elements; Surprise, danger, curiosity, etc.
~EAT CRAYONS! LOL, just joking.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #256
Gifted

Okay...
I'll have to start in a bit though. I might also add, I just woke up.

---------- cattails190 added 17 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

argh... I love to write, but sometimes it kills me to open up a word document and start typing... usually when I'm braindead (like now...) or just plain lazy...

Last edited by cattails190; 07-06-2008 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-06-2008, 12:08 PM   #257
Gift Guru

Wow, you must stay up rather late! I fall asleep at 1 or 2 (sometimes later) in the morning and wake up at 8 or 9.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #258
Gifted

I was up until four in the morning last night... and got up at twelve thirty...
Old 07-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #259
Gift Guru

That is 9 hours of sleep. I get 7 or 8 hours normally.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:15 PM   #260
Gifted

Meh. Four is still too late to go to sleep. I usually pass out at about one or two and get up at 11:30... during the summer.
I guess I might just be too exited about my birthday. Four days...
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!