Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 08:26 AM   #231
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: WI's Next Top WRITER!! ~Season 1~

I'm sorry, but no. Season 2 will be up in about a week or so I imagine.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #232
dancingmoon9
Webkinz :)

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

It's still 4, I'm in. Forget about the score thing.
violet77 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #233
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, good. I would be sad if you dropped out!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #234
dancingmoon9

violet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond reputeviolet77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, me too. I just relized I lost my whole story! NOOOOOOO!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #235
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

At least you had a story... I'm braindead this week...
Old 07-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #236
Gift Guru

That's no fun. I try and use text edit/ microsoft word and paper, that way, if I lose the paper, it's on the computer. If I lose the document on the computer, it's on paper.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:15 AM   #237
dancingmoon9

"And why are we here again?" Jessica Noel asked. "Because I need some clues." Amber Lousa replied back to Jessica. "Mother Nature doesn't appreciate this." Jessica said. "I've done this a million times before. No prob." Amber was starting to lose her confidence. Suddenly, Amber heard a clicking noise. Almost like a gun reloading. Then a crunching noise and hoarse breathing followed. This time Jessica heard it, too. "Amber, what was that?" Jessica asked, trembling slightly "I, I, don't know, Jessica." Amber was making a plan in her head. "Duck!" Amber shouted and quickly grabbed Jessica, pulling them both down the grass hill that was behind them. Jessica started screaming help! Help! And shots were being fired. Amber stopped them with her foot from rolling into the lake. "That was a close one." Amber said with a sigh of relief. They lived in Seattle, but Amber called it, 'The Mystery Town' after she had solved the most famous mystery in all of Seattle. Now Amber was tackling something even harder: The mystery of the Black Chain. In 1929, a famous movie star, Phoenix Black died. Amber didn't have much time to figure out the mystery or even find any clues before she and her father went for a vacation to California. Luckily Amber got to pick out the house, and she managed to find Phoenix's house. A Manor with specific details really intrigued Amber into renting it. It was Saturday evening and Amber needed to be home to pack for the trip.
Suddenly Amber's phone started to ring. "Ding, ding-ding ding, ding da-ding!" "Oh, man." Amber reached in her pocket to see who it was. The little neon flashing letters said Dad in blue. Amber quickly flipped open her phone. "Hello?" Amber said. "Hun, you need to come home. We need to pack." Amber recognized the voice immediately. "Okay, Dad, I'm coming home. Bye." Amber closed her phone and untwisted herself from the jumbled knot they were in. "I have to go. Bye!" Amber said. "Wait!" Jessica pleaded. "What?" "Well, I guess I'll see you when you get back from California." "Yeah." Amber walked home in silence, thinking about the long, trip ahead of her. The plane ride, leaving her friends for a month, and so much more.
Finally she reached her home. A small, quaint, ivory home. Amber walked up the stairs and knocked on the front door. Her father opened the door. "Come in." Amber walked in slowly. Even though it was only six o' clock, it seemed like it was midnight the way her father looked at her. A pair of worried but stern eyes were glued to Amber. "Dad, why are you looking at me like that?" Amber asked, imagining the worst situations in her mind. "Sit down." Amber's father said. Amber took a seat at the kitchen table. She knew that whatever it was, it wasn't good. "I need to tell you something." Amber's father said. "Today, your mother was driving home, and, and, she was hit by a ***** driver." Amber's mouth dropped to the floor. All she could manage was a small "What?" She couldn't believe it. Her mother and she did everything together. That would never be the same. "There will be a funeral service on Sunday." "What about the trip?" Amber asked, impatient for an answer. "We're calling it off." Amber couldn't bear any more. She ran up the stairs to her room, tears streaming down her face. Suddenly a thought came up in her mind. What if? What if? What if it wasn't an accident? What if it was on purpose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The brisk wind knocked against Amber's face. Not even her black windbreaker could shield her from the bitterness of the weather. What could she expect? It was the middle of December.
The priest’s words turned into just noise for Amber. She wished she was a turtle, so that she could go in her shell and never come back out. All of the trees and family turned into a blur. Amber wished her mother was there to comfort her. But she wasn't. She was in heaven. Tears started to drip down Amber's face. One by one. She quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. Amber thought: 'I could be on a plane right now on my way to California were it's sunny. But instead I'm at a funeral.' More tears started to fall down onto her dress, and Amber couldn't help but twist her hands even tighter instead of brushing them away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Monday, Amber was sitting on their family couch in her living room when the phone rung. It startled Amber. She quickly snatched the phone. "Hello?" Amber said. "I know what happened." A dark and sinister voice said. "Look, just leave my family alone, or I will take care of you." "Come to my apartment at 616 Maple Grove. I'll see you there." Then the man hung up. Amber was puzzled. Sure she had gotten calls like this before, but she didn't have to bear with the pain and stress of losing her mother and the stress of a mystery. What could she do? She couldn't let her mother's murder slip through the cracks. She had made a decision. The mystery of the Black Chain would have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anhh, anhh, anhh!" The familiar sound of Amber's alarm clock woke her up. "Gosh, gosh," Amber said under her breath. She fumbled around with her left hand on her nightstand until she felt the smooth plastic and bumpy buttons beneath her fingers. She pressed every one until the sound stopped .Amber looked at the clock. 7:15. She swung her legs over the edge of her bed and jumped down onto the wool rug next to Amber's bed. Amber was quite proud of her room, since she got to pick out any comforter she wanted. Amber ended up getting a lavender one with lily flowers all over it. Her room was finally furnished. Her walls were white with posters of her favorite band, CorkSpine. She refused to take them down even though her father demanded her to. Under the window adjacent to Amber's bed, a cherry desk her uncle had made for her was sitting under the clutter of homework, notes, clues, and a bunch of other random stuff. Amber's laptop suddenly sent a spark flying throughout her mind. She quickly ran over to her desk dodging dirty clothes, homework assignments that never made it to the teacher and a lot more. She pressed the power button and the screen lit up. Her Mother had given Amber the laptop for her 17th birthday. Amber quickly logged in and remembered that she had made her background a picture of her mother and herself on their annual fishing trip from last summer. She was looking forward to it next year. A tiny tear rolled down Amber’s cheek. The memory of her mother sent a chill down her spine. It made Amber feel more alone than ever. She quickly shook the feeling from her mind. She opened an instant messaging chat room. Her friend, Jessica happened to be on right now. “Weird,” Amber thought to herself. Jessica never gets up this early during the school year. She only gets up at 8:30. Jessica’s screen name was BeachBum27.

BEACHBUM27: WHAT’S UP AMBER?
AMBERPUP: NOTHING. YOU?
BEACHBUM27: IT’S NOT JESSICA.
AMBERPUP: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
BEACHBUM27: MEET AT 616 MAPLE GROVE 8:00.

Then whoever was pretending to be Jessica signed off. Amber was astonished. Was it the same man on the phone? What happened to Jessica? Was she harmed in the urge to get on her computer? Was she killed? Another death would put Amber off the edge. Amber signed off. She had to meet this mysterious person. This was a demand she couldn’t turn down. Amber glanced at her clock. 7:22. Amber got dressed, brushed her teeth and headed downstairs. Amber’s father was at the kitchen counter reading the newspaper. “What are you doing up so early hun?” Their housekeeper, Melanie, made muffins and toast for breakfast. Amber glanced at her watch. 7:47. “I need to meet Jessica at the mall. It was a short notice. We’re meeting for breakfast.” Amber grabbed a piece of golden toast with strawberry jam and headed out the door. “Wait, Amber-““Smack!” Amber closed the door on her father mid-sentence. “Well, so much for telling her that her car won’t start.” Melanie was to busy making muffins and keeping an eye on the brownies in the oven that she didn’t bother to hear him. Therefore, she didn’t respond. Meanwhile, Amber walked outside and admired her metallic blue bug. She opened the passenger door with little to none effort thanks to endless workouts at the fitness center and placed her backpack and laptop in the passenger seat. She slammed the door with more effort than before and walked around her car casually. She opened the driver’s door and plopped down in the front seat. She reached over to the passenger seat and zipped open her backpack and fumbled around until she heard the clang of her keys and felt the sharp, jagged edges of them. She gripped them tightly and shoved them in the key ignition and turned them right. “Churn chur-chur.” The car rumbled beneath Amber. She tried it again. “Churn chur-chur.” “Stupid car,” Amber muttered under her breath. Amber was filled with rage.Amber pushed open her door and slammed it extra hard. She walked swiftly around the bug. She looked at her watch. 8:05!! She was already expected. Great. Now she was late and her car wouldn’t start. Now what? Amber walked back up the stairs and hulled the door open. “My car won’t start.” “Yeah, well, I was going to tell you that but you slammed the door in my face, so I got the idea you didn’t want to talk to me.” Amber’s father said. Amber quickly dropped the angry look on her face and showed a sad one instead. “I’m really sorry.” Amber said, her face turning red. Luckily she didn’t have to share her embarrassment with Melanie, who was making an omelet for Amber’s father. “It’s okay, honey. I was going to tell you that I was going to use your car to go to the grocery store early this morning, but it wouldn’t start.” “Oh.” “Andrew from next door is coming over at about nine fifteen to help us get it up and running.” Now what was Amber supposed to do? Just sit there and wait for her mother’s could be killer walk away right under her nose? She had to get a ride and fast. “I can find something. Thanks anyways Dad, and tell Andrew that I won’t be needing any help.” And with that Amber walked out the front door with a happy face and an awesome plan.Amber walked down the steps to her car and swung open the passenger door. Amber grabbed her laptop and backpack and walked back over to the steps and sat down on the bottom one. Amber zipped open her backpack and fumbled around in it until she found her phone. Amber flipped it open and speed-dialed her friend Layne. “Hello?” A lively voice spoke into the phone. “Layne, listen, I need to borrow your car. Be there in two.” Amber shut her phone before Layne had a chance to react. Layne was puzzled. “Mom, I guess Amber’s coming in two minutes. She’ll be here soon. She says he needs my car.” “Okay, then. That’s fine with me.” It was quiet at Layne’s house. It usually was the exact opposite, but Layne’s younger brother and her father left for their boating trip yesterday morning and Layne was starting to enjoy the quiet and peace when her brother wasn’t around. “Ding-****!” Layne jumped up to answer the door. “It’s probably Amber.” Layne opened the door without hesitation. “Hi,” Amber said, panting. “Did you run all the way here?” Layne asked. “Doesn’t matter. Listen, can I borrow your car?” Amber asked. “Yeah, sure. Go for it.” Layne said, her eyes sparkling. “Thanks.” Layne lead Amber to the back of the house towards a door. Layne opened the door. Amber walked out to the garage and down the steps. Amber opened the passenger door of Layne’s red Hybrid. She put her stuff in the passenger seat. Amber looked at her watch. 8:23. Amber quickly shut the passenger door and walked around the car. “Layne?” “Yeah?” “Where are the keys?” Layne pulled them out of her pocket. She walked to the driver’s side where Amber was. “I thought you’d never ask.” Very funny.” Amber took the keys from Layne’s hand and turned them in the ignition. The car started. “Be careful,” Layne said, a worried look in her eyes. “I will.”

WORK IN PROGRESS

Last edited by violet77; 07-13-2008 at 07:45 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 10:16 AM   #238
Gift Guru

Okay, since this round seems to be a toughie, here are some inspiration keys. (I call them inspiration keys, because they are like a key that can unlock a story. )

~A message in a bottle
~A haunted house
~A thief
~A mysterious old trunk in an attic
~A note written in some sort of code
~A kidnapping
~ An old castle
~A sunken ship

Hope these help!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:17 AM   #239
dancingmoon9

I hit tab. I will edit it and type the rest right now.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #240
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

I guess I could try to get my excitement to work with me... (my birthday's in a week, so no wonder. And my parents are getting me a graphics tablet...)
I'll probably use a theif. It may be classic, but it's easy to work with.
Closed

Tags
congrats pearlz, go gymnast!!!!, go turtle!, good luck you can do it!, good luck!, gymnastgirl's gonna win!